Game Day is a big deal at my house. Matthew screams at the players on TV and constantly checks his Fantasy Football score, while I get to make good food. Making tasty food on game day is important to me because I know it makes Matthew happy. Sunday is his day to kick back, sit in his man-chair and enjoy football. I have zero problems with that.
Whether we have friends over, or are chowing down by ourselves, it’s got be delicious. I put together my Game Day Meals and Appetizers Board on Pinterest so I can maximize on recipe ideas that will make our bellies happy. I don’t worry about clean eating on game day. All I want is delectable goodness.
There are currently over 130 game day recipe and appetizer ideas on my board, including slider ideas, chicken wings, dips, and even some stuff you haven’t thought of yet. I’m always adding new stuff to the board. Here’s a peek into the deliciousness.
1. Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings from Buzzfeed
2. Bourbon Maple Glazed Chicken Wings from Simply Recipes
3. Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread from Wonky Wonderful
4. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs from Real Housemoms
5. Homemade Pizza Bites from The Comfort of Cooking
6. Italian Pesto Sliders from Wine and Glue
Doesn’t it all look so tasty? Go get those recipes right now! But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Follow my Game Day Meals and Appetizers Board on Pinterest for even more good stuff. And please…invite me over. You know darn well I stay hungry. 😉