Have you tried tried Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese yet? If not, what ‘da HECK are you waiting for!? Nope, it’s not exactly a winner in the healthy eats department, but the family loved it, so I am a hero ‘n stuff. Reserve this meal for those nights when you need some thing quick and simple, or when you’re feeling too darn lazy do anything fancy in the kitchen… which is me on most weeknights. Ugggh!
Gracie went all googley-eyed over the grilled cheese goodness. It really is a great meal. You ready to make it?
This is extra-perfect because it’s made with some staple ingredients you might already have in your kitchen. I personally don’t eat much cheese, but we always keep cheese and sauce in the house. Butter is no-brainer, of course. As for the other ingredients, I did have to fetch them at the store. Now go fetch yours…
- 1-2 boxes garlic Texas Toast (depending on how many sammiches you plan to make)
- Small can of pizza sauce
- Sliced pepperoni
- Shredded mozzarella
- Cook Texas toast in oven according to package directions. Be careful not to overcook.
- Prepare bottom toast slice by topping in this order: 1-2 tablespoons sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni
- Top with second piece of toast.
- Prepare pan or griddle with butter, and cook as you would a normal grilled cheese sammich.
Now sink your chompers into it and CHEW. It’s packed with delectable goodness…OMG!