Hi guys! Here’s my shoulder and arm workout to get rid of flab. Do this workout twice per week to start seeing results in your entire shoulder area and side of the upper arms. It doesn’t take long to feel the burn. Holla at me in the comments if you want a beautiful upper body!
FOOD PLANNING HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS WEEK
There will be many slurpings of GT’s Kombucha going on. It’s the best! I will be doing my Intermittent Fasting until at least noon each day. I’m also back on my peppermint hot tea kick. I must drink it in a fancy cup, of course.
- Baked Tilapia with baked sweet potato
- Chicken Caesar salad topped with bacon bits
- Oats topped with raisins and sweetened with coconut sugar
- 2 smalls squares of milk chocolate
- 1 Eggo waffle smathered in raw honey and bee pollen
- Spaghetti squash with chicken breast & homemade stewed tomatoes
- Shrimp risotto with mushrooms and asparagus
- Homemade black bean burgers ~ I’ll be sharing the recipe soon!
Om-nom-nom! My menu for this week has my stomachs all excited. Summer is coming. Remember to hydrate well and stay committed to your workouts so you can look your best this coming season. XO!
LET’S BE FRIENDS