It’s official. You have just entered Kettlebell Country. If you don’t own a kettlebell, then you are in Dumbbell Country. Either way, you are all up in ‘da place — poised to burn fat and build muscle, so get ready for this week’s fitness missions.
FITNESS MISSIONS FOR THIS WEEK
- Monday: 2 rounds of 25 Kettlebell (KB) swings + 20 pushups.
- Tuesday: 3 rounds of 10 KB squats + 10 alternating KB reverse lunges. Hold KB at chest level.
- Wednesday: 12 reps one-legged KB deadlift (each leg) + 10 tuck jumps
- Thursday: 3 rounds of 10 burpees + 5 KB swings + 20 mountain climbers.
- Friday: 3 rounds of 10 KB squats + 10 sec hold KB overhead (be careful!)
Funk up your armpits real sweaty. Get your body nice and sore. Eat clean with just a little bit of greedy nibbles. Now repeat and repeat and repeat. This is a formula that leads to weight loss.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!