Oh yesss. Easy Curried Spinach is flat abs friendly and wildly delicious as a side dish. It takes less than 5 minutes to make. You ready to whip this thang up?
GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS
- 1 extra-large handful fresh spinach
- 3-4 basil leaves, chopped into large pieces
- 1 small tomato cut into large chunks, or handful of halved grape tomatoes
- 1 heaping tsp coconut oil for sauteeing
- sprinklings of curry powder
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
“SO DANG EASY” DIRECTIONS
- Melt coconut oil in heated pan, then add tomatoes, spinach and basil until wilted.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic power & curry to your liking. Be careful to add the seasoning slowly and taste as go.
- Brace yourself for the deliciousness and be amazed.
I actually ate this for breaking last weekend instead of chowing down on bacon and waffles. And look! Yesterday for lunch I broke my daily fast with a plate of curried spinach, baked sweet potato & egg scramble. It was gurrrd.
Including curry in your diet protects against cancer and Alzheimer’s. Check out all the health benefits of curry and enjoy your meal!
LET’S BE FRIENDS