THE SCENARIO: Whew. What a time it has been these past three weeks! You parachuted into the North Pole. You pushed a plane out of a snow drift to fly to the Caribbean, and survived a tsunami storm. It’s time to trek back home now. If you make it you’ll be greeted by an epic homecoming party, complete with tasty treats! Your dedication and consistency throughout all of Fit Holiday has been a really big deal — it’s something worth celebrating. How’s that for a happy ending?
Here is your Fit Holiday Finale Week #4 Mission: Every rep in this week’s daily missions brings you closer to home. Don’t leave yourself stranded away from home during the holidays. Finish every rep and claim your homecoming glory!
- Monday: reverse lunge, then front kick using same leg ~ 15 on each side
- Tuesday: 2 rounds of 20 mountain climbers + 20 jumping jacks
- Wednesday: 30 one-legged steps ups on each side ~ use a bench or stable chair
- Thursday: Hug a loved one. Tell them how much they mean to you. It’s a good workout for the heart.
- Friday: balance challenge (scroll down for the pic!)
- Saturday: Weekend Push Ups Challenge
- Sunday: 15-minute relaxation stretch
Thank you so much for taking part in Fit Holiday. There’s more fun stuff in store for January to help you build muscle and melt the fatty parts, so get ready for it! Have an epic holiday week. Muwah!