THE SCENARIO: Remember last week’s party plane that dumped you at the North Pole 300 miles off course? Welp, that plane is supposed take you to the Caribbean now, but it’s stuck in a snow drift. If you want to get to your next destination of fun in the sun, you have to find a way to get this dang plane onto the runway.
Here is your Fit Holiday Week #2 Mission: Push the plane out of the snow drift and onto the runway. We all know pushing a plane is a full body workout, and the legs have a lot to do with it. Since your legs are connected to your butt checks, this week’s mission is a double-duo (legs & booty) to help get you beach-ready for your Caribbean destination.
*Scroll down to see video for deadlift exercise demonstration. Use barbell, dumbbells or kettlebell.
- Monday: 10 reps one-legged split squats on each side
- Tuesday: 10 reps weighted deadlifts* + 15 narrow squats
- Wednesday: 10 reps 180-degree jump squats
- Thursday: 20 alternating front kicks ~ slow & controlled
- Friday: 10 side kick-through burpees
You did it! You’re ready for the Caribbean, baby!
- Saturday: Weekend Push Ups Challenge
- Sunday: 15-minute relaxation stretch
The more sexy muscle you build, the more efficient your body becomes at burning calories. Take your strength training seriously this week.