First, I first gave you the facts, benefits and risks of Colloidal Silver. Yup. And now comes a true story that’s straight from the pits… the armpits, that is.
Out of nowhere, my armpits started itching on a Tuesday. Oh yes they wuz. And by Thursday? The itching was so intense I almost clawed my pits raw. Trust me when I tell you I was just about ready to go completely mental over the situation. I was extremely agitated and highly uncomfortable.
If I didn’t know any better, I’d have blamed it on Cat Scratch Fever (look it up). Just imagine walking around for several days with itchy, clawed-up armpits. That was me.
BUT THEN CAME A GENIUS IDEA…
- Doesn’t colloidal silver soothe and heal? Yes. It’s been used on burn victims.
- Doesn’t colloidal silver kill bacteria? Double yes. Bacteria makes things smelly, so if the bacteria that causes armpit odor is killed until dead, there would be no smell, right?
Colloidal silver deodorant. BINGO!
My entire family has been using colloidal silver for a long while now, but I never applied it to my clean, fresh armpits until now. I used it to both to soothe my itchy skin AND to double as a deodorant.
The soothing, cooling sensation was instantaneous and lasted for many hours. Ahhhh….
Using the gel as a deodorant was kind of iffy. I was skeptical, but took a risk and ventured out into my workday with only the gel under my pits. This scenario could’ve went terribly wrong. Had my pits gone sour and ended up smelling like musty ass chips, I could’ve been fired from my job.
But ya know what? IT FREAKING WORKED!! The colloidal silver gel did what I desperately needed it to do.
THE SNIFF TEST
My theory that the natural anti-bacterial properties of colloidal silver gel can kill armpit odor proved to be true through my own self-inflicted guinea pig experiment. I’ve performed multiple sniff tests to be certain.
Do you know how painstakingly hard it is to flare your nostrils to 200% enlargement for the sake of repeatedly shoving your bare face into the armpit to take a huge whiff? That’s what I did for the sake of science. The science of colloidal silver stood up to the sniff test.
But I took it a step further by
forcing recruiting family members to smell my armpits. These courageous people confirmed that my pits did not stink.
((excuse me… gonna sniff my pits again right now…. nope, they still don’t stink))
STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW
- I used a pea-sized amount of silver under each armpit. It will temporarily feel wet at first.
- Silver gel could prove be a fantastic alternative for those who are allergic to mainstream deodorants due to the pore-clogging toxins they contain. But even if you aren’t allergic, who the hell wants toxins under their armpits? Before the silver gel experiment, I was using Crystal (salt rock) deodorant — it’s about 95% effective and I still keep it around. I haven’t used mainstream deodorants like Dove, Degree, and Lady Speed Stick for over a year now — those deodorants have been linked to breast cancer. I’ll write a separate post about that.
- My armpit itchiness did returned about 9 hours after the initial morning application of the silver gel, but that’s a dang good long time compared to the constant itchy I was experiencing beforehnd. After thinking about it some more, I’ve pinpointed the itchiness to a jacked-up razor I used on my armpits that caused major irritation. Blame it on me for buying a cheap razor and then using it 15,000 times.
- My lack of armpit odor was even better than what had ever been achieved when I used mainstream deodorant. My pits are going to stick with colloidal silver gel for now. There’s no reason not to.
- Considering the other health benefits of colloidal silver, applying under the arms may prove to have other positive affects. Silver, in and of itself, has healing properties. Through daily absorption of silver into the skin in small amounts, it could be doing all kinds of wonderful, health-inducing thangs you don’t even realize.
Armpit Aroma Disclaimer: Not all armpits are created equal — some are just more funky than others. Try the experiment for yourself, but you may need to smather on more or less silver gel (and maybe even re-apply throughout the day) to get the same benefits I did. Or perhaps your armpit funk way is too much for colloidal silver gel to handle??? I dunno.
If you haven’t already, go ahead and read my post on Colloidal Silver Facts, Benefits and Risks for complete info on what colloidal silver can potentially do you for you medically. The stuff already healed Greedy Baby’s ear and eye infections without needing to see a doctor. Find out what else it can do for you and your family.
Oh ya, this post is for information purposes only. It’s not medical advice, yada yada yada…