My hubs doesn’t like this recipe because it doesn’t use butter or granulated sugar. He’s freakin batshit. The rest of the greedy fam loved my Coconut Mini Cinnamon Rolls. C’mon, let’s gnaw on these together….
Looks good, doesn’t it?
- 1 tube of seamless dough sheet OR crescent rolls
- 3 tbsp melted Coconut Manna
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- cooking spray or tiny drizzle of oil for the baking sheet
- 1 cup powered sugar: don’t be scared of this measurement, because you’re only going to use as much icing as you like. There may be some leftover.
- 2 tbsp skim milk or almond milk
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay seamless dough flat on aluminum foil or parchment. If using crescent rolls, piece them together to form a seamless dough.
- Smather on melted coconut manna (melt on low heat in a pan on stove), coconut sugar and cinnamon in that order. You may need to you use your hand to spread each layer evenly across the dough.
- Roll the dough longways into a tight log.
- Cut 1-inch sections and place on cookie sheet that has been very lightly spray or oiled.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Prep icing ingredients by mixing all together while the rolls bake.
- Drizzle icing onto warm rolls and feed your stomach this wonderful piece of heaven. Ahhh!
Here’s the layer of coconut manna, coconut sugar and cinnamon spread out on the dough. Don’t over-do it on the cinnamon:
Roll it into a log and cut into 1-inch sections. The rolling process can get sticky, so be patient and take it slow.