Your personal resume’ of awesomeness just got more impressive. Not only are you ladies smart & sassy, and all you men out there witty and studly, but you lovely people can now whip up sweet, refreshing lemonade with zero refined sugars…all in an instant.
Some people swear by a concoction of lemon slices and/or lemon juice in warm water upon waking at the butt crack of dawn. They say it aids in weight loss & more: 10 Reasons Why You Should Drink Warm Lemon Water in the Morning. There there’s the lemon-controversial Master Cleanse Detox perspective. While both are intriguing in their own ways, the refreshing 3-ingredient glass of goodness that I speak of is neither of those things.
This is solely about enjoying a fresh glass of sweet lemonade without refined sugars. I made it for the family. They didn’t know the difference between my homemade instant version and the overpriced Amish lemonade filled with refined sugars that I was buying from the farmer’s market.
- 8-10 ounces of water
- approximately 2 fresh lemons or store bought 100% lemon juice
- 2 packets Stevia
- Pour cold water into your favorite fancy glass.
- Add fresh squeezed lemon juice to glass, or give a generous squeeze of store bought 100% lemon juice.
- Add 1-2 packets of Stevia to the glass.
- Slurp to taste. Add more Stevia or lemon juice if desired.
- Now drink some more to enjoy instantaneous sweet lemonade splendor.
Homemade Instant Lemonade is not only tasty, it makes it so much easier to fit in adequate water throughout the day. You’re less likely to retain water if you stay hydrated. Lemons also have a boatload of health benefits, so start slurping!