Howdeee-ho! I hope your holiday is going fantastic and filled with happiness & love. Even the “chicka-bow-bow” kinda love, if that’s how you roll…
So, ummm…you ready to burn fat and lose that weight? Keep challenging yourself! Push to the next level. And by all means, DO NOT QUIT!
Are you pushing and NOT quitting? Then come with me on this new workout. Let us burn the fat together. M’kay?
Ready To Burn Fat: FULL WORKOUT (4 exercises, 3 rounds)
- 3 minutes speed rope intervals: 50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
- 20 get-ups with 8-pound medicine ball: 10 left leg, 10 right leg
- 50 reps mountain climbers on medicine ball (leg right / right leg = 2 reps)
- 10 deep squats with 8-pound medicine ball overhead
*Then take it from the top and complete two more rounds. Be sure to warm-up and cool down properly. I completed this workout in 22.48 minutes. It was a sweet killer!
MODIFICATIONS & PROPER FORM
- High knee jog intervals if you don’t (yet) have a your speed rope. Keep your core engaged.
- Get-ups using one dumbbell or no weight at all.
- Mountain climbers with hands on floor (without medicine ball). Don’t let your hips drop. Keep your body in full alignment.
- Regular squats instead of deep squats using dumbbell overhead or no weight at all. But sure to NOT let your knees go past your toes. Push through your heels to stand up.
- Less reps of any of these moves, but be sure to keep it challenging.
So lemme ask ya… are you ready to burn fat? Well, of course you are. Because burning fat is what…you…do.