This is like Filet-O-Fish for peoples with swag and style and good taste. (that’s you and me)
You only need a few ingredients:
- 1.5 pounds of thick cod (serves 6)
- 2-3 eggs
- Panko Seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs
- Sammich buns
- The topping of your choice, like ketchup or tartar sauce (optional)
- Cheap-ass paper plate to promote dish washing laziness.
And the spices go like this:
- Lightly on the cod: salt, lemon-pepper seasoning, garlic, Mrs. Dash and Old Bay. Very lightly!
- Mix into the Panko crumbs: dashes of parsley, paprika and black pepper.
Add spices to the cod and Panko crumbs before Step #2.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes (20 minutes for thinner pieces). Cod is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque white in color (no longer translucent). Place cod on a sammich bun and add your favorite topping(s).
How ya like me now!! Which one of you has my dessert?