I freaking LOVE this!!! I’m on a roll with the creation of delectable recipes for you to chomp on. So sharpen the claws of your teeth and get ready to delight in the Strawberry Banana-Graham Frozen Treat with Chocolate Morsels.
It’s a non-threat to your waistline. Unless, of course, you’re super greedy and eat 35 mega-servings or some other ridiculous amount.
- 1 ripe banana, sliced into pieces (the riper your fruit, the sweeter your final creation will be)
- 5-6 strawberries, sliced
- 1-4 graham cracker sheets (for 1-4 people served)
- 1 packet Stevia (optional)
- Chocolate chip morsels (optional, but fun)
1. Place fresh, sliced bananas and strawberries onto plastic wrap atop a plate.
2. Then place second layer of plastic wrap to cover completely.
3. Place plate in freezer to freeze fruit until frozen (duh). Several hours or overnight if desired.
4. Add frozen fruit slices to blender with 1/2 packet of Stevia (optional) and blenderize on “crush ice” setting. The mixture will look granulated.
5. Scoop entire mixture into bowl, then transfer your desired portion onto one-half of a graham cracker.
6. Then top with other graham-half to create a sammich.
7. Press chocolate morsels onto all 4 sides of your treat and enjoy immediately.
Just like real ice cream, your frozen treat will begin to “melt” if not eaten right away, so please active your chomping jaws in a timely fashion for the most satisfying results.
This thing is sooo versatile. Make it for anytime snacking, kids’ treats, party treats, etc, etc. It goes on and on. It’s truly one helluva tasty flavor combination. ENJOY!