If you’re short on time for breakfast, yet very serious about your body transformation, you need to be thinking outside the breakfast cereal box and/or fast food drive thru for the “healthiest” thing you can find on the menu.
My recipe for the Cheesy Spinach Melt is cooked in the microwave and done in only 3-minutes (including prep time). Make it at home or pack up the ingredients, take it to work, and cook it up there like I did. If you tell me you don’t have time to eat healthy, you bettah be thinking again.
- 2 Eggs
- very huge handful of fresh spinach leaves
- sprinklings of the Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Crack eggs into microwave safe bowl and beat ’em up.
- Heap in your very huge handful of spinach leaves and mix it around. Make sure all of the spinach is saturated by the egg mixture.
- Place bowl in microwave and cook for 2-minutes. (adjust time if necessary, depending on your microwave)
- Take bowl out, add your sprinklings of Cheddar cheese (but don’t be too greedy with the cheeses), then return to the microwave for 15-seconds of cheesy melting-ness.
- That’s it. You’re done. Now eat it up.
So I don’t wanna hear about you eating crap for breakfast (including bagels) because you didn’t have time for something better. Your body transformation requires you to make time. Even if it means you have only 3-minutes to spare, you can eat healthy with the Cheesy Spinach Melt.