Ooo-la-la! Look at this assortment of candy crap. Given the wrong day under really screwed up conditions, I could eat a whole load of this stuff. Like this size.
So I’m wondering, if I only eat up to 100 calories worth – just to give my sweet tooth a mini pimp slap – how much could I get?
How many pieces does it take to get to 100 calories without going over?
- 4 Hershey’s Kisses: 88 calories (22 per piece)
- 8 Peanut M&Ms: 100 calories (12.5 per piece)
- 3 Rolos: 81 calories (27 per piece)
- 2 Reese’s Miniatures: 88 calories (44 per piece)
- 25 Reese’s Pieces: 100 calories (4 per piece)
Eh, it appears to NOT be enough.
But I have a scheme.
Since I’m most likely to turn ugly beast for sweets after lunch, I pack one Hershey’s Kiss or two Reese’s Miniatures and leave the rest at home.
My Food Trap is in training to be sensible with chocolate sweets.
But this has nothing to do with that other delectable thing that harassed me the other day. I’m still in rehab for that. So forgive me. m’kay?
How do you deal with the lure and temptation of candy crap? Or are you still in rehab?