Silky Johnson needs more women and Shaqquanna simply needs date. Please be kind to these poor souls in need. Both characters played by my husband, Matthew, with myself as the dating interviewer. hehehehee
Next up is Shaqquanna. Be nice to her!
Why are we doing these videos full of crazy-foolishness? Because life needs humor.
The child begged me for Minions cereal. And yup, I happily caved in. Gracie did her very own taste test! Check out what she thinks of it.
As a motherly type of woman, I’m happy to report that Minions cereal has 10g sugar (it could be worse, right?), NO artificial colors and NO high fructose corn syrup. Not too shabby for a bowl of Minion beasts.
I, myself, did not taste the cereal. I was too busy sippin’ on my tea. ((burp))
1. Never rely on another person for your own happiness. Never ever do that.
2. You can’t control other people but you can control your response to them.
3. It’s better to bridle the tongue than to speak recklessly on high emotions.
4. It’s more difficult to forgive yourself than it is to forgive another. But you can’t move forward and fully heal without self-forgiveness.
5. Love yourself. Think highly of who you are. Know that you have a combination of talents, skills and abilities unique to who you are.
6. Don’t make excuses, with so-called justifiable reasons, for staying in a bad situation.
7. Trust your intuition. Don’t talk yourself out of what your intuition is trying to tell you. Go with your gut.
8. People learn how to treat you based on the level of bullshit you accept from them. Don’t deal with anyone’s bullshit. This does not mean you have to react to it in an unbecoming way — that will only make the problem worse. But yeah, don’t deal with anyone’s bullshit.