These things are sooo dang good. I had some leftovers from a rotisserie chicken. Making chicken breast sliders seemed like the logical thing to do. And you know that bacon and succulent gravies make everything better.
GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS
- Cooked chicken breast (or use store bought rotisserie), cut into pieces.
- Canned gravy, or make your own using chicken broth, flour and seasoning.
- Hormel crumbled bacon — the same kind I used in the bacon & eggs trick.
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet dinner rolls (don’t skimp on good rolls!)
- Add your cooked chicken pieces to a shallow pan of gravy and heat thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, split dinner rolls (without splitting completely in half) and heat in 350-degree oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Place rolls on plate. Add the chicken to the rolls, then top with bacon bits.
- Now CHEW.
This delicious meal is versatile on so many levels: It’s great for managing portion control. Perfect as game day party food. It’s man-food. It’s fancy sammich night food. It’s food that’s tasty, convenient and easy.
Ohhh-mah-gosh! Go make this right now!