Since I’ve got all this food information trapped inside my cranium, ’tis best I brain-dump it all for your benefit. Why? Because friends don’t let friends skip out on meal planning….
The theme of this sample plan is TINY INDULGENCES…
Just because you love to indulge doesn’t mean you have to be all woe-is-me ‘n stuff. I’m a big believer in the truth that you can have your pie and eat it, too. Although pie isn’t featured in this particular plan, I’ll be damned if you don’t get to indulge, my friend.
- 1/2 cup oats cooked in water or almond milk. Use raisins or Stevia to sweeten (stay away from the table sugar and artificial sweeteners). Add cinnamon, if desired.
- 2 strips bacon
- 10-14 Marcona Almonds (they are sooo good)
- 1-2 cups hot tea of your choice with Stevia to sweeten
- Grilled Chicken Caesar salad (no croutons, no Parmesean). Go easy on the dressing.
- 1-2 squares Milka Chocolate (the best EVER!)
Pre-Dinner Snack Attack
- Baby carrots
- 6-ounce lean cut of steak with Teriyaki & pineapple marinade, plus 1/2 cup brown rice & fresh steamed spinach
Evening Snack (optional)
- Greek yogurt or small bowl of cereal
The focus here is sensible eating while enjoying tiny indulgences that won’t wreck your day. This plan promotes minimal carbs (essential for flat abs!) and maximum hydration with the inclusion of the tea slurping.
Let me know if you like this sample plan and I’ll post more in themes in the near future, such as the Muscle Building Meal Plan and Quick Slimdown Meal Plan. BOOYAH!