It goes down real smooth ‘n such: 2 apples, 2 celery stalks, 2 handfuls spinach, 3 large kale leaves, 2 handfuls baby carrots, and 3 sprigs parsley. Don’t be afraid of the Beastmode Power Juice, my peoples.
Yet this is only but one rendition of my Beastmode Power Juice. Other concoctions I’ve indulged in are:
- apple, spinach, cucumber
- apple, spinach kale, ginger, celery, cilantro
- apple, carrot, pineapple
There are so many possibilities and I’m just getting started. I’ve been juicing for over 3 weeks now. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve made for my fitness in forever. It’s quite accidental that I’ve had no milk, minimal meats & cheese, and very little carbs in these past weeks. I didn’t do that on purpose. My cravings for those kinds of foods has decreased while my stomach’s desire for varying renditions of the Beastmode Juice has increased.
On average, I’m spending about $30 for a small hoard of fruits & veggies (primarily veggies) that provides me with about 4 days of juicing. That breaks down to about $7.50 per day. Ya, it’s pricey. I know it. But the benefits are worth it.
The gremlin-kids have been helping me juice the veggies. They really get into it and have even been open to taste-testing the green-ish of concoctions. As for the husband? After I begged him 6 times (not kidding) to watch Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, he finally did. It made such an impact on him that he stopped teasing me about my juicing and is now considering a 10-day juice fast. WHAT!?
ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF WITH THESE FREE JUICING RESOURCES
- Fat Sick & Nearly Dead on Youtube: Watch it for free. The entire 90-minute movie is available for viewing. It will impact you for the better. I promise.
- Best selling juicers & reviews: I’m using a hand-me-down Jack LaLanne juicer right now. It works fine. But still going back & forth between purchasing a new Breville or Omega juicer. Decisions, decisions…
- A-Z Produce Prep: How to prep your fruits & veggies for juicing.
- Juicing the Rainbow: This is a daily online “newspaper” that brings together articles, Youtube vids, photos, stories, etc related to juicing from around the web. You can also subscribe for free to have it delivered to your Inbox. I did that because I don’t wanna miss anything. Juicing the Rainbow always has nuggets of good info and great tips for a healthy dose of juicing inspiration.
It also does me well to simply Google the particular veggie I’m juicing to learn more about it, such as using the keywords: “spinach juicing benefits”. That type of search brings up a plethora of good info.
If you’re not sold on the idea of juicing fruit & veggies, perhaps an alternative juicing of ingredients will tickle your fancy? Here’s the recipe:
- 2 road-killed raccoon claws (rancid, never fresh)
- 3 slabs muddied elephant skins
- 1 partially-deceased blobfish
- the amphibious scales from 10,000 male-Mermaids (do not substitute with female scales)
This juiced-specialty will have you feelin’ like you just got baptized in the waters of the Fountain of Youth.
nonsense content: Merman Found On Beach]
If your juicer’s motor burns out while preparing the above recipe, then it’s probably your own fault. Now goodbye.