Yay! This is my first vlog ever. Here are the adventures from my food coma road trip, including a trip to a Jersey diner and the Borgata buffet. This is the reality of what happens during an (unusual) day of indulgence.
Leave a comment and let me know if you want me to do more vlogs!
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
Hi guys! Here’s my shoulder and arm workout to get rid of flab. Do this workout twice per week to start seeing results in your entire shoulder area and side of the upper arms. It doesn’t take long to feel the burn. Holla at me in the comments if you want a beautiful upper body!
FOOD PLANNING HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS WEEK
There will be many slurpings of GT’s Kombucha going on. It’s the best! I will be doing my Intermittent Fasting until at least noon each day. I’m also back on my peppermint hot tea kick. I must drink it in a fancy cup, of course.
- Baked Tilapia with baked sweet potato
- Chicken Caesar salad topped with bacon bits
- Oats topped with raisins and sweetened with coconut sugar
- 2 smalls squares of milk chocolate
- 1 Eggo waffle smathered in raw honey and bee pollen
- Spaghetti squash with chicken breast & homemade stewed tomatoes
- Shrimp risotto with mushrooms and asparagus
- Homemade black bean burgers ~ I’ll be sharing the recipe soon!
Om-nom-nom! My menu for this week has my stomachs all excited. Summer is coming. Remember to hydrate well and stay committed to your workouts so you can look your best this coming season. XO!
LET’S BE FRIENDS
Now that we’ve explored the wondrous world of Whole30 with its temporary carb-free way of eating for epic weight loss, let’s take a look at the flip side of the situation. I can show you how to eat carbs without getting fat.
There’s a time to eat carbs and a time to not. The details of when and why is totally up to you. But if you’re gonna eat the carbs, you may as well know how to indulge in a way that won’t cause your waistline to erupt like Mount Vesuvius.
I’ve been around the block a few gazillion times when it comes to good and bad eating. Although I still get it wrong on occasion, I do it the right way enough to confidently share 3 tips you’ll appreciate. Now let’s dig into this like we’re feeding from a big bowl of mashed potatoes with ‘da gravies.
Heck yeah! I’m back for another booty workout that also targets thighs and back of the legs. Do this butt building workout workout twice through, 2-3 times per week for best results. Let’s go!
My food plans for this week:
- Kale & Quinoa salad with cranberries, peppers and goat cheese.
- Chicken Caesar salad.
- Baked Tilapia with brown rice & side salad.
Dinner: I’m still sticking to the regular dinners my family eats. Menu highlights include:
- Homemade hamburger helper
- Grilled cheese night
- Angel hair pasta tossed in olive oil, sprinkled with Parmesan and loaded with veggies.
- Baked chicken parm sammiches.
Whatever you did last week, make it a point to rise up and out-do yourself this week. Strive to be your very best.
LET’S BE FRIENDS
The idea of detoxing might scare the shizzle out of you, especially when you consider that many detoxes literally keep you on the toilet all day. Besides this, detoxing can be downright uncomfortable as you may feel starved while drinking some chalky shake or weird 50-calorie meal that tastes like hyena giblets.
Although detoxing does require you to be without some of your favorite foods for a short time, there’s a better way to go about it. You don’t need to feel robbed, starved, miserable throughout your detox.
The safe, gentle and sensible method for how to detox for fat loss will help you to:
- Lose weight
- Gain control over cravings
- Reduce abdominal bloat
- Avoid water booty (aka, detox diarrhea)
- Keep you satiated instead of starving
- Achieve higher level of discipline with eating habits for long term fitness success.