Are you ready to make this delicious Pepperoni Pizza Eggs Recipe? It’s real tasty ‘n stuff. And low carb, too! C’mon, let’s make this thang together.
INGREDIENTS ~ makes 2 “pizzas”
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 2 slices tomato
- Italian seasoning
- Hot sauce
- Season tomatoes & cheese with Italian seasoning. Add salt to tomatoes if desired.
- Heat pan with butter
- Crack eggs and cook until ready to flip over
- Break eggs yolk to allow to yolk to firm up a bit
- Construct pizza by adding pepperoni and tomato in that order
- Flip over eggs for a few seconds to heat the pepperoni and tomato
- Flip eggs back over and add cheese
- Add small amount of water to pan for steam, then cover with lid to allow cheese to melt.
- Plate your pizza, add hot sauce, and serve. (…and then have a foodgasm)
Enjoy your food! ((burp))
LET’S BE FRIENDS!