This is a fun chair dance workout will get your heart pumping for some great cardio. There’s also a bonus legs sculpt, so get ready for the thigh burn. Now sit on down in that chair and let’s get to it!
Have you heard about Flat Tummy Tea? The product has made a big push with promises their tea will boost energy levels, reduce bloating and help you lose weight with their 2-week and 4-week tea detox systems. So it’s gotta be awesome…right?
In the video I share my thoughts about Flat Tummy Tea and other similar tea detox weight loss systems. It is a scam? Do you really need to buy a tea system to lose stomach fat, or is drinking tea in general good enough? I’ll tell you the real truth about it.
Hi everyone. A Youtube recently viewer called me fat after watching my Butt Building Power Walk Workout, so I am addressing how it feels to be fat shamed, and I also reveal new pictures of my stomach. I’m 43 years old and have 4 kids (I’m also the grandmother of a 16-month old little girl). I’ve had three c-sections and two abdominal hernia surgeries.
Have you ever been fat shamed or judged for how you look? Tell me who said it to you so I can put them in a choke hold. Let me at ’em!!
Hi everyone. I had a something different planned for today, but that’s been detoured, as I wanted to quickly alert you to two public health situations you need to be aware of in my latest video:
- Dole packaged salads have been recalled due to the Listeria bacteria. Listeria symptoms include diarrhea and other gastrointestinal issues. It is treated with antibiotics, however, this current outbreak has already caused one death. The outbreak has been going on since July 2015, but it’s only recently this month that the outbreak has been traced back to Dole.
- Turkey products are in short supply due to the spread of avian influenza (bird flu) among turkey populations. Although this type of flu is not common in humans, it is still possible for a person to catch. It is airborne — spread through coughing & sneezing. Please be aware of this, as avian flu is prevalent at this time.
CDC Listeria link: http://www.cdc.gov/listeria/
CDC Avian Bird Flu link: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/avianflu/
Food Recall Website: https://www.recalls.gov/food.html
Hey everybody. It’s time to get your tush up off the couch and power walk with me for 8 minutes. This home workout is a combo of butt building and walking to help you burn fat and shape the lower body. You’re going to have fun with this!
Please subscribe to my Youtube channel and never miss a workout!
Matthew and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary this month. The time has gone by treacherously slow. I feel like I’ve been married for a millennium.
Haha! Just kidding! The time has flown by fast and marriage has been great. So now that you’re giggly, take a look in the mirror or snap a quick selfie and ask yourself what you think about your smile. Do you have pearly whites, or has your smile’s brightness diminished to 20 shades of yellow or 15 shades gray? I was horrified when I first noticed my smile had lost it dazzling brightness. It seemed sorta of gray-ish. A few years ago I talked to my dentist about laser whitening, but that costs about $500. Yikes!
Although I’m no longer a new bride, I know that teeth-whitening is one of the biggest priorities for a wedding (it’s one of the most photographed days in a person’s life). Yet the desire for a whiter, brighter smile doesn’t end once the wedding is over. When I was asked to try Crest 3D White Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips, I knew the product had a reputation for being effective, but would 3D Whitestrips really work for little ‘ole me?
I PUT CREST 3D WHITESTRIPS TO THE TEST
- Taking the Product Out of the Box: Whitestrips whiten in just one hour a day for 2 weeks (14-day treatment). The product comes with 28 strips: two strips for each day for your top and bottom teeth. Be sure to read the brief information packet inside the box to ensure you have the best whitening experience possible. Crest uses the same enamel-safe, teeth-whitening ingredients dentists use. The ideal time to whiten is two weeks in advance of your big day.
- Wearing the Flexstrips: The strips stretch, flex and mold to your teeth nicely. It took me less than one minute to apply both strips daily. They are comfortable and didn’t interfere with talking or having a drink of water. I appreciate that the strips are form-fitting, especially since I have a few crooked teeth, and I was able to mold the strip to hug each individual tooth with no gaps. The strips grip well, do not slip off and are easy to remove.
- Did the Strips Whiten My Teeth? I first began to notice the whitening effect on Day 7 of the treatment. I was doing some video editing on that day and noticed my teeth looked whiter than usual in the camera footage. Whoa! By day 10 of my treatment, my teeth were visibly whiter when looking into a mirror. I have always felt pretty good about my self-image, but I have to admit that I had an unexpected boost in confidence when I saw my teeth on day 10. By day 14, the last day of my treatment, I was extremely happy with the final results. My teeth didn’t look gray anymore.
I’m grateful for Crest 3D White Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips. I never imagined the results would be this wonderful. If you’re thinking about teeth whitening, there’s really no need to pay for an expensive $500 dentist treatment. Give Crest 3D Whitestrips a try. You can find the product at drugstores, mass-retailers and online nationwide ($64.99 per kit USD). The strips proved to be an easy-to-use, comfortable, at-home teeth whitening experience for me.
And guess what: Now my hubby wants in on the teeth whitening action! I’m going to pick up a Crest 3D kit for Matthew. He’s plans to brighten his smile, too.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.