They’re baaack! It’s the daily workout missions all up in yo’ face. This week is filled with leg workouts dedicated to Caroline S. on Facebook. You asked for leg workouts, you got it, girlfriend.
- Monday: Stair climbs without steps. Yup! 30 on each leg. Check back for Monday’s demo video on how to do this.
- Tuesday: 3 rounds of ~ 20 sumo squat pulses + 5 pushups.
- Wednesday: 3 rounds of ~ 25 kettlebell or dumbbell swings + 20 mountain climbers. Sweat it hard out!
- Thursday: 3 rounds of ~ 5 slow, deep squats with challenging weight, then 10 second hold in deep squat.
- Friday: 3 rounds of ~ 20 seconds high knee jog + 10 alternating reverse lunges
WHAT I TYPICALLY EAT DURING THE WEEK
Breakfast: I continue to do Intermittent Fasting on weekdays. This week marks my 1-year anniversary of IF! I gulp a Kombucha drink as soon as I wake up each morning and don’t eat any food until about 1pm.
Lunch: It’s important for my lunches to contain protein, greens and healthy carbs to support my fitness. Cajun-baked Tilapia with a baked sweet potato and veggies is my go-to lunch. Caesar salad with chicken breast is another lunchtime favorite, or a delicious bowl of stir fry veggies over a small portion of brown rice. When needed, everything is cooked using coconut or olive oil — no butter. I typically don’t deviate from these packed meals during the week because they are easy to make and downright delicious.
Snacks: I love to nosh on things like: Carrots with spicy black bean hummus, steamed broccoli, or a Chocolate Dipped Coconut Luna Bar (omg, so good!)
Dinner: I’ve been eating a lot of salad lately. Two-a-day on salads (lunchtime & dinner) is becoming a common occurrence. The more salad it eat, the more I crave it. When I’m not eating salad I do family winter meals that warm the tummy, like homemade chili, grilled cheese with tomato soup, or a loaded baked potato — easy on the sour cream!
Have a great week and press on towards your goals. YOU are in control! Please leave a comment to let me know how you’re doing this week.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!