THE SCENARIO: After pushing last week’s party plane out of the North Pole snow drift, you sho-nuff earned your right to a fanciful Caribbean excursion. You safely arrived at your tropical destination of the fun in the sun, ordered a large glass of spiked Kool Aid and headed to your private cabana on the beach. But whoa. It wasn’t long after slurping the Kool Aid that you noticed a storm of tsunami waves heading right towards you. This is some serious shizz. Drop that drink and make a run for it.
Here is your Fit Holiday Week #3 Mission: Outrun the tsunami storm while simultaneously burning off those spiked Kool-Aid calories. This week’s daily missions will really get your heart pumping. Don’t let those waves catch you!
- Monday: 2 rounds of 20 mountain climbers + 20 high knee jogs
- Tuesday: 10 reps Around the World Leg Raises (scroll down to see video demo)
- Wednesday: 30 half jacks ~ keep arms raised overhead
- Thursday: 20 kettlebell or dumbbell swings
- Friday: 15 weighted deep squats
- Saturday: Weekend Push Ups Challenge
- Sunday: 15-minute relaxation stretch
You did it! Sorry you were dangerously on the run from that Tsunami, but at least you burned off those Kool Aid calories. Check in for the finale of Fit Holiday next week to discover your final destination and to learn about the awesomeness in store for January!