THE SCENARIO: Look at how adventurous you’ve become. You and the rest of the Fit Holiday crew decided to bum-rush Santa’s Workshop for hot cocoa and pie slices. You traveled by party plane to the North Pole, then parachuted en route to Santa’s location. But darn, your parachute jump was 300 miles off course. Now you have to hike the rest of the way to Santa’s Workshop.
Here is your Fit Holiday Week #1 Mission: Hike 300 miles to the North Pole. Each rep in your daily mini workout counts as one mile traveled.
- Monday: 60 mountain climbers + 30 second plank hold = 90 miles traveled
- Tuesday: 40 bicycle abs + 30 second plank hold = 70 miles
- Wednesday: 20 alternating reverse lunges with hands over head = 20 miles
- Thursday: 20 burpees + 20 mountain climbers = 40 miles
- Friday: 25 squats + 30 second plank hold + 25 squats = 80 miles
300 miles completed!
- Saturday: Weekend Push Ups Challenge
- Sunday: 15-minute relaxation stretch