Do you accept the Weekend Challenge? It’s push ups time, ya’ll! Let’s do this together this. We’re going to firm and strengthen the upper bod while darn near working every muscle in the body. Remember to engage your core!
Step 1: DETERMINE YOUR CHALLENGE LEVEL
- Level 1: Never done push-ups or it’s been way too long.
- Level 2: Beginner: you do push-ups occasionally; less than 4x’s per month
- Level 3: Intermediate: you do push-ups less than 3 times per week
- Level 4: Advanced: you do push-ups 4 or more times per week.
Step 2: WEEKEND CHALLENGE “TOTAL REP” GOALS
Your goal is to complete total reps for your level this weekend. You can complete all reps in one session, or spread them out over the entire 2-day weekend. Your goal is to simply finish all reps before the weekend is over. I know you can do it!
- Level 1 Goal: 10 push-ups on your knees or leaning forward on a wall
- Level 2 Goal: 20 push-ups on your knees
- Level 3 Goal: 35 push-ups: complete as many full body pushups as possible, then drop to your knees to complete the rest.
- Level 4 Goal: 75 full body pushups
Step 3: PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK FOR COMPLETING GOALS!
Beginners: How to Become a Push-ups Powerhouse
Intermediate to Advance: Moving Plank Push-up video…