If the holiday hungries are a threat to your waistline, there’s no need to fret. Fit Holiday is here to help! I put together Fit Holiday for the both of us – you and me — because it ain’t easy staying in shape during the month of December. It might even seem impossible, but it can still be done! Care for a little motivation that won’t put a damper on your indulgent festivities?
WHAT IS FIT HOLIDAY? Fit Holiday is a non-stressful, easy way to stay movin’ and calorie-burnin’ through the holiday season through small, daily challenges that only take a few minutes of your time. This empowers you to get festive and holiday-happy while staying in shape. Fit Holiday is a personal commitment YOU make to yourself to stay active, combined with making other smart decisions to keep you holiday-healthy.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Each Monday, visit the YumYucky.com blog for the week’s list of daily challenges. Remember, these challenges are small, yet effective, and won’t take up much of your time, so no crawling into a hole — get ready to accept the challenge!
More good stuff…
- Throughout the month of December, brand new Yum Yucky videos will be released with a focus on super-short, effective workout ideas you can squeeze in any time of day. These workouts are multifunctional to build muscle and burn fat.
- Flat belly eating tips to help you stay lean through the holidays and beyond.
WHEN DOES IT START? Fit Holiday begins on Monday, November 30th and runs for 5 weeks, through Friday, January 2nd.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE? It’s easy ya’ll. No agonizing workouts or starving yourself with a lettuce diet is required.
1. Take the Fit Holiday Pledge (see printable below)
2. Complete each Daily Challenge, or customize your plans by challenging yourself in other ways every day.
3. Join @YumYucky and the #FitHoliday hashtag by tweeting and following along with the rest of us to stay motivated.
4. Drop in on YumYucky’s Facebook page for Fit Holiday inspiration.
Fit Holiday Pledge – click image to enlarge/print
I encourage you to stay in control and show this holiday season who’s the boss. YOU are running the show! The entire month of December is going to be awesome for you. Are you ready to take the pledge?