Pike Push Up for Sexy Arms, Shoulders and Back

Its the Pike Push Up, ya’ll. This is one way to develop your arms, shoulders & upper back without any equipment. Bodyweight only. Yesss. Because your sexy bod alone is everything you need to get the job done.

Shoot for 3 sets of 10 reps. Do this as a stand alone quickie or add it to your next circuit. And throw in some living planks while you’re at it! Now git’ to it.

Comments

1. Allie says:

I always do what you tell me to. Pike push-ups added!…I also subscribed to your youtube channel. BOOM!
    Allie recently posted..HIIT It Hard Interval Workout (VIDEO) No Equipment Needed

2. misszippy says:

May I admit that this one intimidates me? I’d love to think I could be that studly, though…
    misszippy recently posted..European vacation running

3. Look at those shoulders! You look great!
    Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed recently posted..Our Wedding Recap Part 4: Photos in Valley Forge Park

It’s been way to long since I’ve done these – better get on it!!!
    Kim recently posted..Birthdays Then and Now

5. CindyB says:

OK! So I just got caught with my butt in the air in the office! Thanks for that!
    Maneuvering when you have a tummy was a little tricky I had to walk my hands out a little farther but, I did it!
    CindyB recently posted..Emergency Relief Fund Needed

6. Jenny says:

love it! lookin’ good mama!
    Jenny recently posted..Fitness Friday: Half Marathon Training With Baby On Board

7. I’m on it! My arms is the main place where I really need to start toning up asap. I’ll be adding these and some core work at night.
    Kimberly (Manifest Yourself) recently posted..Favorite Things: Panties, Kale, and Tacos

Once the knee i blew out at work yesterday is more stable, i will try these. And i thought triangle push ups (with the hands together, forming a triangle) were difficult!
    mimi recently posted..Feline Friday: Chill Out!

9. great move!!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..BAM Half Training: Training Through Stress & Fall Racing in NYC

10. Blake says:

I just found your site via the 100 most inspirational weight loss bloggers in 2013 on the diettogo website. This is on my list of things to do…you make it look easy!

Blake

11. Love it! Am so adding this to my work outs, plus looks like a nice quick upper body exercise for first thing in the morning to get the blood pumping :) My arms need the most work ;)
    Debra @ Escape Average recently posted..Hiit For Beginners Challenge

12. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I do them with my feet elevated on staps or stability balls too! :)
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..You are Enough!