Monday PUSH

Keep the promises you make to yourself. Follow through on daily personal commitments. YOU are the only who can guarantee your success. It comes down not only to what you’re willing to do, but what you actually do.

Keep… on… grinding.

I’m not only speaking to you, I’m also speaking to myself. I need this just as much as you do. We all need that extra push sometimes.

Comments

1. Excellent advice, but damn you, now I’ve got that Salt n’ Pepa song in my head. Push it. Reaaal good. Like I need that thumping through my brain for the next three weeks.
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Swimming Lessons

2. I needed that reminder. Curse you.
    AlexandraFunFit recently posted..7 Healthy Living Products You Want to Know About

3. Always need this Josie!!!! THX!!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Gratitude Monday, Work, Blogging & Stuff

Great – now thanks to Crabby I’m going to head to bed singing Push It (I”m sure Chris will appreciate that!).
    Saw on FB that you weren’t feeling 100% today – hope you are feeling better now!
    Kim recently posted..Are You a Player?

5. Sophie says:

Thanks for the encouragement. i need it badly!

6. Allie says:

THANK YOU for the PUSH…even though I’m reading this on Tuesday. That should tell you something. I think I need a shove at this point.
    Allie recently posted..The Rundown – It’s Baaaccckkk!

7. Patty says:

I just heard this “keep promises to yourself” phrase earlier this year and it has changed my life. I try really hard NOT to break promises to other but of course don’t hold that standard to myself. Life changing indeed! :)
    Patty recently posted..A Day I Want To Remember

8. Jenny says:

Love it!! Just what I needed to read today girl!
    Jenny recently posted..MIMM – The perfect amount of work and play

9. BOOM. That’s all that needs to be said!
    Kimberly (Manifest Yourself) recently posted..Journey to Wellness: Bikini Prep

10. Tamara says:

I pretty decided months ago that anything you say is something I have to do.
    So thank you!
    Tamara recently posted..Sometimes I Don’t Give Myself Enough Credit.

11. PJ says:

I needed that and thanks for giving it! I’ve been going strong for two months and now I’m not pushing as hard. I see results and am getting into that crappy mindset that it’s now time to smooth sail. Incorrect. It’s just beginning. Thanks Yum ;)!

12. Nellie says:

Definitely needed that push!!!
    Nellie recently posted..BAM Half Training: Summer Streets & a Cross Training Increase

13. I wish I read this on Monday. I could have used a push!
    Kristina Walters @ Kris On Fitness recently posted..Reebok Fall Fitness Giveaway!

14. The main social particularities of pygmy are the simple
    (nucleus) family and organization of families that makes a hunting-gathering
    community which exploits the forest territory belonging to it.
    A few Shark Navigator reviews have already provided a few interesting ways
    to get around this problem. As an added effect,
    this vibrating – In addition, this – Furthermore, this – Additionally, this fitness equipment develop one mass, rouses blood circulation and helps in the reparation of body
    tissue.
    100 best dating sites 100 best dating websites recently posted..100 best dating sites 100 best dating websites

15. Gordon says:

The server would be so fast that you will love to access it in a matter of few seconds.

The dedicated android developers also work according to your timely and quality specifications if specified earlier and will provide you the most suitable mobile application development project.
    One of the feature of android games development is that it provides media assistance for common music,
    movie and still photograph types (MPEG4, H.
    Gordon recently posted..Gordon

16. great publish, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector don’t realize this.

You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’
    base already!
    how toget twitter followers recently posted..how toget twitter followers