6 Things That Describe Your Post-Workout Fitness Aroma

Congratulations. You worked hard to earn that un-fresh, stank feeling — those sweaty workouts that lead to temporary body odor. Do you mind if I take a few moments to describe you?

armpit odor 6 Things That Describe Your Post Workout Fitness Aroma

1.  You smell like a muskrat’s ass breaded in recycled llama hairs, then fried over hot coals.

2. Your armpits are more foul than a half-gallon of fermented warthog juice.

3. You smell like wet laundry inside a washing machine that somebody forgot for a week.

4. Your body funk is more offensive than 10,000 bags of burnt microwave popcorn.

5. The post-workout ring around your bathtub has the odor of re-fried toe jam particles.

6. You smell like burnt enchiladas served on a wet dog’s back.

It’s take a special kind of person to achieve such an impressive level of fitness aroma. You ought to be damn proud. Keep up the good work.

Comments

1. Allie says:

I take great pride in smelling like hot garbage after a track session. Thank you for your recognition.
    Allie recently posted..I Need Your Help With My Body Image Issues

2. Saginaw Mike says:

I did not give permission for you to use my photo.

That last one definitely describes #2 Son when he comes home from the creek on a hot afternoon. Phew!!!
    mimi recently posted..How to celebrate…

4. Tamara says:

I think I like #4.
    I was just thinking this morning about how I dated a boy in 7th grade and the way he smelled after football practice was everything you just said combined. And he was only 12! Do I have this to look forward to with my son? I can’t imagine my daughter ever smelling bad.
    Tamara recently posted..Nearly Wordless Wednesday: A Quirky Compilation.

I have been inside the football players’ locker room repeatedly (…as a cheerleader, we were responsible for decorating their lockers after they finished practice, the night before home games). The smell is everything you could imagine and much worse. Yes, your son will have a similar funk about him.

5. Carla says:

Thumbs up for smelling like moldy laundry!
    Carla recently posted..Loving Lately: July 2014

6. I consider it a bad sign that I smell fresh as a daisy this morning. I envy y’all your workout stank!
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Whine Not?

7. I’m not going to lie– there are certain workout that make me look around wondering where the hell the skunk is–then I realize its me–then I congratulate myself.
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..Weekly Wednesday Workout: Spiderman Planks

8. Kita says:

Lawd hammercy I don’t work out but when I walk a lot I sweat like something else I use men deodorant because the ladies one does me no good.
    Kita recently posted..Safety tips for parents on AutoPilot

Stink, stank, stunk! Ain’t nothin’ like dat funk.

(We had to keep my son’s sports gear in the garage so it didn’t stink up the house!)
    Coco recently posted..Healthy Banana Bread Recipes Roundup

10. LMAO! If I had to take pride with something, that would certainly be it!
    Kristina Walters @ Kris On Fitness recently posted..Running Is Contagious

11. All I am saying is that I get a lot of clearance and room to roam when I grocery shop post workout. My stank tactics are working wonders! I think I can work the angle to get cuts in line.
    KymberlyFunFit recently posted..Wine, Aston Martins and Beaches: A Santa Barbara Weekend

12. I smell period – a sweat hog & when I can smell myself – well, not good for others!!! ;)
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..The Thing about Shoulders…. An Exercise Tip; Giveaway Reminder

13. mohit says:

i am lucky, i don’t smell bad after working out
    i mean people around me are lucky
    mohit recently posted..Fiber for fat loss

HaHa – all of these are so true!! This was pretty much my sister-in-law and I this past week. We would finish our workout and then have to take the elevator up to our room and then back down to the pool for hours – we tried to make sure no one had to share the elevator with us because we were ripe by the time we finally got around to showering for the day!!!
    Kim recently posted..Mixing Things Up While On Vacation (7/13-7/19)