This is how to handle your training… your goals… your life.

…conquer ‘dat shit.

14+ +1 This is how to handle your training... your goals... your life.

Do NOT let life roll over you like a bulldozer. You are the one in control. YOU decide the score.

Not convinced? Then keep watching that Spartan .gif until the beast in you crawls out of its cage. THIS is how you handle your training… your goals… your life. A timid and wavering approach will not get you what you want. You gotta conquer ‘da shit.

My buddy Jason on Google+ also said it well…

jason altidor google+ This is how to handle your training... your goals... your life.

99% of what happens in your life is the result of your mindset, thoughts and actions. Yes, sometimes very terrible things happen that are out of your control. But your mindset is what will allow you to heal, become stronger and overcome.

There is nothing you cannot conquer. Nothing you can’t master. You bettah believe it.

Comments

1. Cindy says:

No more tired, sore and whiney? I’m really good at it!
    OK! I was going to make the cat eat the convenience store junk cat food but, I guess I will now drag myself over to the pet store and conquer a bag of the high quality kibble.
    Cindy recently posted..Aqua Fit Shoes?

I’ve tasted cat food before. The crunchy kind. Just thought you’d wanna know that. The flavor was reminiscent of day-old hyena giblets roasted inside a rat’s ass. But at least the kittays love it.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” ~ William Shakespeare
    mimi recently posted..Where You Left Them, Of Course.

3. Kita says:

You must have gotten up this morning thinking about what you needed to say to me because this was right on time. I can do this
    Kita recently posted..Popcorn Haven

4. LuckyMama says:

Oh – I’m the one on top?!?!! I get it now! Gotta switch up that mindset!

5. Simone says:

Oh wow…love the image!! Totally going to remember this tomorrow morning when I head to my session with my trainer!!

Empowering message…..love it!
    Simone recently posted..Woe is me

6. Carla says:

Couldn’t agree more! It’s our attitude that shapes us. We can control our reactions to things and keep moving forward.
    Carla recently posted..Do You Have To Be Motivated to Workout?

7. CARLA says:

I BELIEVE I BELIEVE.
    CARLA recently posted..Partying with my Eggland’s Best Eggs.

8. Trish says:

Right on!!!!
    Trish recently posted..National Iced Tea Month

9. I need this sort of butt-kicking to keep motivated. Two words of wisdom I’ve been holding on to that go along with this advice…

“You make the life you wanna have happen.” (said to some homeowners on the TV show Clean House)
    Meaning you are in control of your life, you need to take the reins and go in the direction. If you wanna be a powerhouse who can do 50 pushups or a make a delicious dinner, figure out what steps you need to take to get you there. Nobody else is going to do it for you.

“You have no master but your ambition.” (from the TV show Angel)
    Nothing can hold you back except yourself. Go for it! Make it happen!
    Jessica @ Blog-Inspired Cooking recently posted..Marinated and Grilled Mushrooms

Hey Jessica. Thanks for sharing those nuggets of truth. I tears me up inside when I hear a person talk about what they can’t do. I’ve tired myself out trying to convince certain people of the greatness within them. But if they don’t believe it for themselves, there’s really nothing I can do. :(

Wow. Maybe I could even figure out G+!
    Coco recently posted..Healthy Airport Food On The Fly

I looove Google+. It’s a great place to meet new people. The key is to find “communities” that fit your interest. Join communities, meet new people & stuff!

You are right – we are in control and can master this!! Now I just need to show everyone around me that I am the Spartan warrior!!!
    Kim recently posted..The Blogger Behind the Blog

12. valerie says:

The mind in charge is a powerful tool. Few peeps seem to understand how to use their minds to create what they want (reads like an Abraham-Hicks quote of the day).
    valerie recently posted..Sculpting A “Jillian Michaels'” Body – The Impossible Dream?

13. marleen says:

Like the positive thoughts here :)
    marleen recently posted..Cyclists greeting each other

14. Cristian says:

That is inspirational indeed, but I never liked the movie 300.
    Cristian recently posted..Week 1: Cycling and less sugar