Scratch and Sniff Fitness

We’re taking it back to the old school of elementary youth, boys and girls. I’m coming at ya with scratch & sniff technology. If you are victim of laziness (aren’t we all sometimes?), this right here is dedicated to YOU.

scratch and sniff Scratch and Sniff Fitness

So, uhhh, be sure to open the nostrils wide. You don’t wanna miss out on the aromas.

Ps. I’m juicing watermelon and pineapple today. If the combo turns out to be extra tasty, I’ll report back to you with my greedy findings. Enjoy your week!

Comments

1. Simone says:

LMAO….well luckily I went to the gym this morning and had a great session with my trainer. IF I feel I need an additional workout, I’ll remember to try this…ha ha.

Hope you had a good weekend:)
    Simone recently posted..Eat.All.The.Chocolate. NOT

Yes indeed. You gotta remember to try this, since laziness is real critical ‘n stuff. Anything to avoid a workout without the guilt…

2. Carla says:

LOL! I think we could all use a little scratch and sniff motivation.

Can’t wait to hear how your juicing combo turned out. Interesting blend choice.
    Carla recently posted..Don’t Pour Some Sugar On Me

What an inspiration! On vacation, my fitness was miles of walking on the beach, along with plenty of examining the insides of my eyelids for cracks. Time to kick it back into gear!
    mimi recently posted..Awww Monday: We Aren’t Trash!

I presume your eyelids were found structurally sound with no cracks in ‘em? What a daunting task this examination must have been. You should rest up a bit more before attempting exercise.

4. Now that you’ve got the scratch n sniff cards going, I think you should create a special workout-smell candy line like those weird-ass “beanboozled” jelly bellies. Who on earth eats those things? I bet your Funk could beat their Skunk, plus with yours you can work off the calories as you eat the nasty things.
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Does Diet Soda Cause Weight Gain?

My person fitness-funk is extremely epic and unparalleled to many other odors. I can most certainly channel that into a workout candy. But it’s my idea now. Don’t be trying to sue me once the product line launches.

5. Lady Lilith says:

That is the grossest funnies thing I have seen in awhile. Thank you for sharing it.

6. I tried to scratch the sports bra one, but it smelled like computer dust. Must be your fault. And pineapple with watermelon sounds awful.
    AlexandraFunFit recently posted..I Spa. Do You? A Visit to the International Spa Association Media Event at the Beverly Wilshire

If my scratch & sniff technology has failed you, it’s most definitely user error. I love that you think the juicing combo sounds awful. Honesty is always refreshing.

7. HA HA HA HA!! I just did the smell test on my sports bra this morning!! ;)-Ashley
    thedoseofreality recently posted..Would You Rather: Plan It All Or Be Surprised?

8. Dr. J says:

Yuck!! Why did you have to remind me :-)

9. Kita says:

Wait…..I don’t even have a sports bra *face palms*

10. Katie says:

Love your blog. Just started my own weight loss journey blog. Hope to have comparable success.
    Katie recently posted..The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

11. ewwwwww. Eu de butt crackkkkk no thanks!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..Peacocks & Turtles: A Fun Day In Prospect Park Zoo

12. Tamara says:

HAHAHA!! Sports Bra a la Stank!
    Why are you so brilliant?
    Tamara recently posted..A Face In The Crowd.

There are times that I almost just want to pitch my workout stuff instead of wash it – it is pretty nasty!!
    Kim recently posted..Hunter’s first Half Marathon and Our First Trail Race

14. Saginaw Mike says:

So pretty you are!!!!!!!

Pretty sure I’d rather smell your juice! (not sure taht came out right ….)
    Coco recently posted..Summer Bucket List

16. Dana says:

Way Too Funny! I loved it. This even works on a laptop! (LOL) Thanks for the post!
    Dana recently posted..RUSHFIT Work Out!

17. marleen says:

Hie hie hie :) This will get my butt right into gear when I feel demotivated.
    marleen recently posted..Cycling after weight training & dips

18. I feel this is among the so much vital information for me.
    And i am satisfied reading your article. But want
    to remark on some general issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is actually nice :
    D. Good process, cheers
    deformed toes recently posted..deformed toes