Somebody Photoshopped My Picture

…and it sure as hell wasn’t me.

photoshop

Oh yeah, it was this guy who ‘done did it. The left pic a throwback pic of me posing with some Domino refined white granules. Why pose with a 5-lb bag of sugar? …why not!?

The pic on the right is highly suspect. Yet the more I look at it, my brain is playin’ tricks on me. I’m truly having a hard time figuring out which one truly is ‘shopped? Can you tell? Help me out, pleeeze.

Comments

1. Tamara says:

Ha! As someone who works in Photoshop for a living…
    …I’ll never tell the secrets.
    Tamara recently posted..Happy Birthday, Happy (Early) Father’s Day, Happy Trails!

2. Jack Sh*t says:

Whoever it way sure knew what he was doing. HE’S SOME SOME OF PHOTOSHOP GENIUS!

3. Trish says:

I LOVE it!!! Too funny!
    Trish recently posted..My Friday Frugal Finds

4. Those are some crazy pics!
    Kristina Walters @ Kris On Fitness recently posted..Happy National Running Day – Why I Run!

HaHa – those are funny!!
    I think the one on the left looks most like you:)

6. LMAO!!! Love it!
    Sheetal@mefatfree recently posted..Transformation Tuesday on a Weigh in Wednesday and a hump day blog hop!

7. Kita says:

Lol I love photoshop I think I will secretly do something like this for my son or his birthday
    Kita recently posted..Each One Teach One Atlanta

8. 444 says:

I looked at his page. That was some funny stuff. And so expertly crafted, so you can’t even tell photos were altered… NOT REALLY!

Did he put you on a man’s body? Would any woman wear that kind of hair?

At least you know what you’d look like in prison. Great incentive to stay out, because you get to wear better clothes on the “outside.”

Does he do yearbook pictures?
    Coco recently posted..Summer Bucket List

10. GiGi Eats says:

LMFAO pure and utter genius!!

Have you been parked in front of NETFLIX for the past 13 hours with… DONUTS?!?!
    GiGi Eats recently posted..Tote-ally Fashionable For The Summer

11. blackhuff says:

So cool! Can’t say which one.
    blackhuff recently posted..Picked up leg weaknesses in the Single leg jumps

12. Carla says:

LOL! I totally was wondering what was going on here an then I read his post. Love it!
    Carla recently posted..The Opera, Clothes, and June Goals

13. Crazy eyes!!!! Bahahah love it.
    Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed recently posted..Handmade Beauty

14. Brandi says:

Oh wow, that’s Crazy Eyes! Do you watch Orange is the New Black?

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

15. Jennifer says:

I love that someone did that.
    Jennifer recently posted..BackPacker June 2014