Full Body, Fat Burning Challenge

You ready for it? This timesaver workout has fat burning AND muscle-building superpowers…

…thank you for subscribing to YumYucky’s YouTube channel! xoxo

WORKOUT BREAKDOWN — Round 1

• 30 step-ups on left leg only
  • as many push-ups as possible (until failure)
  • 30 step ups on right leg only
  • push-ups until failure

Now get at it again for Round 2!

pose5 Full Body, Fat Burning Challenge

This workout doesn’t take long but you’ll be feeling the fruits of your labor the next day with plenty of wonderful-soreness. Follow through on your intentions. Stay committed to your goals!

Comments

1. Tamara says:

You have a real knack for making videos! I have no idea how to do this. I love the slow motion.
    Tamara recently posted..I Am The Butterfly.

Hey Tamara! I was pretty overwhelmed with video editing in the beginning. I’ve picked up some good tips along the way. What I do is, whenever I want to create a certain video effect, if I don’t know how to do it, I Google or Youtube a tutorial. This can be time consuming, especially if you’re right in the middle of editing, but it’s how I’ve been adding to my video editing knowledge. :)

2. That looks like an awesome workout. I definitely would incorporate that into my training!
    Kristina Walters @ Kris On Fitness recently posted..New Summer Training Routine!

3. I don’t want any labor fruits! You are scaring me there.
    Kymberly (@KymberlyFunFit) recently posted..Ultimate Baby Boomer Workouts: 7 Key Training Principles

4. Carla says:

Love step ups! Great for the bum!
    Carla recently posted..It Starts With Food

Love this!! Those one-legged step-ups are similar to The Firm’s signature move!!
    I think I should try them with a small twist for my 44 tomorrow!!!
    Kim recently posted..Tuesday Rewind

6. Carla says:

WHAT TAMARA SAID.
    ((sharing this with my sister))
    Carla recently posted..What “begets” for you?

7. Simone says:

Love the workout!! I just can’t do push ups due to a busted shoulder:( What can I substitute with?
    Simone recently posted..Still on track

8. Britton says:

Oh this workout looks fun (in a tiring, struggling) kind of way! I may try this one day when I am short on time!
    Britton recently posted..According to Parents Magazine, I Suck at Being a Mom…

9. Amazing lady!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..You are My Inspiration!

10. Stacy Dalton says:

I am in love with this website. I’m going to try this workout…tomorrow. I can’t wait for the soreness to set in!
    Stacy Dalton recently posted..Plexus and Depression / Anxiety

11. blackhuff says:

What a burn! Great workout!
    blackhuff recently posted..Picked up leg weaknesses in the Single leg jumps

12. Okay this is my new go to workout. I love step ups and I think this is a good routine to add to my regular fat burning workouts.
    Niekka McDonald recently posted..My Dad