Revitalizer Energy Juice

Like a refreshing slap in the face, or a jam-packed day of sitting on your ass doing nothing at all, this right here is a beautiful thang…

pineapple orange juice Revitalizer Energy Juice

Energy Juice! You will be pleased with the tastiness. But even more than that, it’s an electrifying jolt of natural energy that promises to invigorate your day.

I encourage you to play the juice-scientist and make this for yourself. I confess that the prep required in juicing can be daunting, but it’s well worth it in the end.

Grab your juicer (I own a Breville) and try this out. If you’d rather blend all the ingredients in the blender instead of juicing, you can definitely do that, too. Either way, you’re gonna be revitalized.

No matter how much I love pie and Cinnabons, healthy meals are still the ruler of my stomachs.

Care for a challenge? Put a veggie on your plate with both your lunch and dinner everyday this week.

Comments

1. Carla says:

I LOVE my juicer but Ive never juiced a kiwi!!!
    Carla recently posted..Three ways I’m Miss. Piggy’s doppelgänger.

Kiwis are so tiny, they end up not being too flavorful within the juice, but I like to add it in there for the health benefits!

2. cursor says:

When making the juice, in what proportion of each items should one use?
    cursor recently posted..How To Boost Low Energy Level

Hi cursor. You may have to do some experimenting in the beginning to find what proportion of each item best fancies your taste buds. For example, when I added 5 oranges it overpowered the pineapple flavor, but dropping it down to 4 oranges allowed the pineapple flavor to come through nicely. For the kiwi, you won’t really taste it (unless adding more than one), but it’s nice to include it for the health benefits.

You know me, i’d put it in the Vita-Mix and probably add some spinach. Still good, and a good way to get in one of those veggie servings.
    mimi recently posted..Awww Monday

I’m jealous you have a Vita-Mix. My hubs has been trying to force me to buy once, but I’m still acting all cheap about. ;)

4. Valerie says:

I’m curious about the pros and cons of the juicer (from your perspective). The amazon reviews are mixed – either the customer loved it or it blew up.
    Valerie recently posted..3 Random Thoughts About Healthy Diets

Hi Valerie. I’m a goofball for not thinking to do review of my juicer. I’ll put this in the works! I put a lot of time into selecting my juicer (comparisons, etc), so I’ll share all that info as well.

5. I suppose adding a big fat scoop of vanilla ice cream and toppping with whipped cream would kinda defeat the purpose? Damn. :)

It’s funny, I don’t much like pineapple by itself but it is absolutely magical in its ability to make everything taste like a tropical treat.
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Barking up the Right Tree

…and I’m sure you’ll be heading to the tropics soon, and then showing off yo’ tropical pictures on your blawg. ((insert pre-envy here))

I don’t have a juicer – can I just mix some orange juice, pineapple juice and kiwi juice (is there such a thing)???
    Kim recently posted..The Truth about Blogging

7. Juicing is just not my thing. I rather eat the piece of fruit! :)
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Gratitude Monday & the Small Things; Happy Bday!

Juicing can be considered a lazy people thing. Just dribble the juice into mouth. No chewing required. Chewing is too time consuming.

8. Saginaw Mike says:

DOES A GLASS OF V-8 COUNT?

9. LuckyMama says:

I have a vegetable with every meal…unless it’s bacon…and then I just eat bacon…cuz I love bacon.

10. Carla says:

This sounds so good right now and I can see how the tastes would compliment each other. I might have to get out my juicer. I also use a Breville.
    Carla recently posted..The Space Above the Kitchen Cabinets

11. blackhuff says:

I will most definitely take out my juicer after today’s hard ride and training, for some energy. Shew!
    I agree, healthy food are the ruler of my stomach as well and I confess, cinnabon is SOOOOO delicious.
    blackhuff recently posted..New programs?

12. StarvingDiva says:

I love juicing. My favorite green juice is Kale/Spinach/Cucumber/Celery/Apple and a 1/2 a Lemon. YUM!
    StarvingDiva recently posted..Chinese Torture and Another Birthday in the Tank