125 Rep Abs Quickie

abs quickie 125 Rep Abs Quickie

No need to recruit unnecessary brain cells to conjure up an abs quickie — I’m breaking down the science for you right here. The time goes by super-fast and your abs will quickly feel the burn. Try to move into each ab move with no rest in-between. Do this as a stand alone or add it to your next workout…

If you’re drooling for a plethora of ab exercise ideas, check out Bodybuilding.com’s Exercise Guide of Abs Moves. It comes complete with detailed explanations of each exercise, user ratings and how-to instructional videos!

twitter abs e1400599586262 125 Rep Abs Quickie

Believe in yourself. Work hard. Accomplish great things. Yes, I’m talking to YOU.

Comments

1. GiGi Eats says:

PLANKS – these puppies work for my 6-pack, that’s NOT in the fridge!!!
    GiGi Eats recently posted..Miss Matcha Has Met Her Match

2. Dr. J says:

My favorite ab workout is when I do heavy bag kicking, especially the high ones. Fun too!

sa-weeet! Thanks for the idea, Dr. J. We have a heavy bag set up in the garage. I’ll try this on my next abs day. I’ll either shape my abs, or fail miserably and break my leg. I’ll contact you for emergency treatment, if necessary.

Love this idea – great way to just get the ab work done!!
    Kim recently posted..The Truth about Blogging

You come up with the best ideas for how to add a bit of spice, or how to get something in quick when there’s just not much time.
    mimi recently posted..Dirt Transplant

5. CindyB says:

Thanks for the link to bodybuilding.com! You would think I know about this already but I just do the exercises my trainers says when he says. I mean usually with some making of faces. The rest of the time I just keep putting one foot in front of the other until I am pooped.
    CindyB recently posted..Women Over 40

6. Allie says:

Epic indeed! My abs are sore just thinking about doing 25 reps 4 times over. I’m going to have to think about this one for a while…
    Allie recently posted..Ten Penny Ale Duathlon! Race Recap

7. Carla says:

oh I need to start with a 10 rep ab sloooowie :-)
    alas no joke.
    Carla recently posted..Taking my EGO out of the race.

8. Carla says:

Love bodybuilding.com…always a great resource. All the ab work in the world wouldn’t help me. I’m not only one who would see the muscle under the layer of fat. :)
    Carla recently posted..Summer To Do List 2014

9. blackhuff says:

No wonder you have such rock solid abs.
    blackhuff recently posted..Why I choose men as training partners

10. THe super ab quickie is the one where you do them for me. THanks!
    Kymberly (@KymberlyFunFit) recently posted..DietBetter: 4 percent Weight Loss in 4 weeks