Legs and Booty Training Day

Well here you have it. This is one of the several ways I do legs and booty. It’s squats & deadlifts, baby!

Working these large muscle groups during Intermittent Fasting can be tough if I don’t feed my bod the right foods. I’m sure to get in my Branched Chain Amino Acids during & after my workout, and focus on high protein meals & healthy carbs once I break my fast later in the day. There may even be a square of milk chocolate involved.

high protein Legs and Booty Training Day

In the pic is one of my typical meals during the week. Chicken breast with garlic & wine seasoning, plain baked potato and edamame with coconut oil (replaces butter). But don’t get it twisted. Once the weekend comes, I’m hauling ass to the mall for a Cinnabon.

I focus legs & booty twice per week, but also throw in some minor legs with my other workouts. Triceps video is up next, so watch for it!

Comments

1. Carla says:

if only I had good genetics ID ROCK AS A BODYBUILDER as your food is my dream…except the preparing part ;-)
    Carla recently posted..Travels with Charming: equine-style.

2. Sharon says:

So Inspiring! I just started on my ACV journey 3 days ago, my body has never been healthier and it literally cleared my colon, I feel so much lighter!

3. Marc says:

sweet potato :)
    Marc recently posted..Vegas Pics and narrative

Legs are TThS here, so i’ll be watching tomorrow, and trying to keep up!
    mimi recently posted..A to Z Challenge: B is for Boudreaux and Burial

5. All of your hard work shows. I do the exact same thing with foods, I’m very careful during the week but my weekends belong to me!
    Karen @BakingInATornado recently posted..Tornado Season

6. Wow! Your weekday meals are so super healthy! I’m so impressed! And you lift very heavy weights! Again, impressed!
    Britt@MyOwnBalance recently posted..Awesome April

Dang – that bar looks heavy!! Squats and dead lifts are 2 of my favorite moves!!!
    I’m all about the wine part of the chicken!!! (
    Kim recently posted..A Fun Way to Honor a Legend

8. Sagan says:

Looking forward to the triceps video! My arms are in desperate need of a proper routine.

That meal. Mmm. Neat idea about the coconut oil for edamame!
    Sagan recently posted..Jabra Sport Wireless+ Product Review

9. PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..I Have Been Wanting to Tell You About This & Now I Can! – UPDATE for Today!

10. awesome workout as usual!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..Weekly Wednesday Workout: Corkscrew Planks

11. KalleyC says:

Great workout, but of course you know that ;-) Your weekday meals reminds me of mine, minus the chicken and beans…and sweet potato…I guess I should say healthy hahaha. Now the triceps are were it’s at. I need to do something to get these wings under control!
    KalleyC recently posted..Life Through My Lens Thursday — Week 13

My site went down right after your commented. Surely my web server became disgruntled at the fact that you ain’t been eating no chicken breasts & sweet potatoes.

12. Alex says:

Great workout out video. Squats and dead lift’s are the two biggest exercises you can do for overall development – most people shy away from these exercises. I see you use intermittent fasting, which I hear is great for fat loss. Would you recommend intermittent fasting for a beginner or would you say it works better for losing those last few pounds?
    Alex recently posted..Gluteboost – The Most Natural Way to a Bigger Butt