The Problem with Biscuits and Cornbread

no butter The Problem with Biscuits and Cornbread

Don’t let this shizz happen to YOU. If you do, I will hunt you down. I will find you. I will stock your ‘frigerator with da buttahs.

Comments

1. 444 says:

There was a day (there still should be) where people could go to a neighbor’s house and hit them up for some buttahs. Then, next time you’re at the store, grab an extra block of buttahs and drop it off at your neighbor’s house. Community buttah coverage. A brilliant and civil solution to the problem of unexpected instances of no damn buttahs in the fridge.
    444 recently posted..Hey hey!

2. Tamara says:

Not sure why I haven’t learned not to drink water while opening up a post of yours from my Bloglovin feed.
    I’m choking on water!
    You won’t need to hunt me down! I’m all good with buttah.
    Tamara recently posted..My Photography Process.

Go buy it at the bulk club and freeze it. We go through a whole pound or more a week!
    mimi recently posted..A to Z Challenge: T is for Travel

Doh! Never realized I could be freezing da buttahs. Atta girl on the 1+ pounds of the buttah every week. I’m coming to your house for my next buttery meals.

4. StarvingDiva says:

I use Ghee so it’s always on the counter and so I am always aware how much buttah I have in the house and now I want Cornbread.
    StarvingDiva recently posted..A Day Late and a Dollar Short

5. Beckster says:

Hey Josie
    Please give me a sec’ while I get a tissue because I was laughing so much! Love your post! Butter in my house isn’t a staple, it’s a necessity. So I don’t think you’ll have to hunt me down, unless you want to join me for cornbread and BUTTER! LOL! Thanks for the post!
    Beckster recently posted..RUSHFIT What Is It?

6. Lucky Mama says:

I read the post title and thought you were totally screwed up! How can there be ANYTHING wrong with biscuits and cornbread?!?!?!?! Then I saw the buttah problem.

Indeed – biscuits and cornbread with no buttah is a mucho big problem.

We are buttah-eating peeples in my house – so we never run out. Seriously – we keep about 8 lbs around. Feel free to borrow some anytime!

7. Allie says:

My life would be in danger at my house if there was no buttahs. I always buy two at a time.
    Allie recently posted..Why?

We ran out of buttah once – it was worse than the time we ran out of milk.
    Kim recently posted..How Much Is Too Much?

9. Nothing is ever wrong with biscuits and cornbread except no b and C. No ifs, ands, or buttahs needed for that deliciosity!
    KymberlyFunFit recently posted..Do You Have a Stuck Metabolism?

10. carla says:

SEE? IVE NEVER EVAH HAD THE BREAD OF THE CORN.
    carla recently posted..Fat vs Fit: The truth about FITSPO.

Your entire life will be revolutionized once you taste the breads of corns. Don’t make me come over there and force feed you.

Next time I drive through your fair state I will stop at the dairy first and bring a cow’s worth of butter.
    Coco recently posted..Quick And Easy Dinners From Trader Joe’s

12. THIS may come as a shock to you but… I have never had biscuits or cornbread before!!!
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..This Recipe is ALL ME!

13. blackhuff says:

How can you let this happen? :o
    blackhuff recently posted..Pressure or motivation?

14. Britton says:

I’m LOW on butter too from making a cake and biscuits this weekend! You need to come hook me up! ;-)
    Britton recently posted..5 Tabata Workouts For When You Are Short on Time

15. This chili is great for freezing in individual serving containers
    and then heating in the microwave for a nice hot lunch.
    The taste buds of these kids have become very sophisticated
    so that school dining halls go to the extent of hiring chefs,
    dieticians and nutritionists to ensure not only to ensure the safety of the foods
    they serve but meet these students fancies as well.
    Fibromyalgia, also called FM, or FMS, is a chronic
    disease characterized by muscle, joint, or bone pain, combined
    with fatigue and other symptoms.
    gluten free flour recently posted..gluten free flour