There’s probably gazillions of ways a homemade detox tea can be done. But when you’re short on time like I usually am? Let’s just keep it easy, my friends…
The thermos that I use is fancy. Don’t ya think??
Not only does lemon juice keep the body in an alkaline state to fight disease and prevent your body from becoming a living sewer, the other benefits of lemon water are pretty sa-weeet!
HOMEMADE DETOX TEA
- Hot filtered water, cooled down to warm
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon (adjust amount of lemon juice to taste)
To enjoy the tea most definitely, don’t sip on hot water. Waiting until it cools down to warm is best if you wanna slurp it in a state of relaxation and luxury. If you’re the kind of person who might drink this almost everyday, consider using a straw to eliminate the harshness of the lemon juice on your teeth’s enamel. M’kay?
- The Invigorator ~ Natural Homemade Energy Booster
- Sugar Free Homemade Instant Lemonade
- Proven Methods to Avoid Stomach Flu