How to Feed a Child Cow Snacks

It’s time for an educational moment here on the blawg. This is the proper way to feed a young child Cow Snacks. The fact that we’re a bunch of barbarians up in this house is not up for debate.

Click here to watch in YouTube.

Holla at me in the comments if you like Cow Snacks, too.

Comments

1. blackhuff says:

Very educational. I sure learned the proper way now :)
    She looks a lot like her mommy.
    blackhuff recently posted..It’s difficult

2. Allie says:

Oh yes, we eat a lot of cow around here! We also live in a town with a huge cow population so we try not to make eye contact.
    Allie recently posted..The Rundown: Go Big or Go Home

3. get that girl her OWN BLAWG!!!!!!! love.
    Carla MoOoOOOoOOoooooOOOOOo recently posted..HaPpY BiRtHdAy Dr. SeUsS!!

She’s a rock star! Around here, my Brother-in-Law, The Mouth, got everyone calling it “hunk of moo.”
    mimi recently posted..Aww Monday: Five and Six

5. Adrienne says:

omgeeeeeee. greedy baby is getting so big!!! so cute and so funny!!
    Adrienne recently posted..The biggest lesson I have learned in the past year

6. It should be illegal to have children that adorable. Sheesh. I suspect she’s gonna be famous one day, better get ready and be prepared to fight off the paparazzi with your ninja moves because, they are gonna be ALL over her. She can whomp ‘em with cow snacks I guess.
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Monthly Support Post: Blow Your Own Horn (Plus, Life Coaching Flash-Sale )

7. Melissa says:

A star in the making. Here’s to us bone-eaters! My sister and I argue over very few things but we WILL both go after the bones.

8. KalleyC says:

She is adorable!!!! I love her already! You go and eat you some cow! :-)
    KalleyC recently posted..Musically Monday Presents: Life

I’m going to start eating my cow like that!!! She was totally enjoying her cow!
    Kim recently posted..#Mania #Frenzy #Overload

10. Woman, you are in trouble with that one! Enjoy her beefaliciousness while it’s still sweet. ;-)
    Coco (@Got2Run4Me) recently posted..Setting Goals For March

11. THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I EAT MY COW!!! OH HECK YES! :) I am coming over for snack time!
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Saint Patrick’s Day: Rolling Up a Specialty