Muscle Building Bento Box

Bento-boxing can be fun. Making VIP compartments for your favorite muscle-building snacks goes a long way towards achieving sexy muscle and flat abs.

Sidenote: Do not be alarmed by the lettuce in the video. It is merely there for decoration…

Click here to watch in YouTube.

PEEK INSIDE MY MUSCLE BUILDING BENTO BOX

• 2 slices bacon
  • Eggland’s Best hard boiled egg
  • Marcona Almonds

Can you say, “hell yeah!”?

How would YOU pack your own Muscle Building Bento Box?

Comments

1. Barbara says:

You crack me up! Great idea to keep those low carb goodies easy at hand!

2. Carla says:

((shares with egglands and shouts at you MAKE THESE. SELL THESE. DELIVER THESE!!!))
    Carla recently posted..Creating a personal mantra.

3. LOVED the video! I am cracking up at the almonds part! You did a great job and that looks like the perfect muscle building snack box!-Ashley
    thedoseofreality recently posted..Dear Chevy, Thanks A Lot!

I much prefer the bento box to the first way – I sort of had a “mom” freak out moment with the almonds! “no, you’re going to choke!!” #oldmama
    Kim recently posted..THINK

True story: I filmed the vid while home alone. I pre-considered the prospect of accidental choking and my family finding me dead in a pool of half-chewed almonds. I was therefore very strategically careful with the almond scene. LOL!

Wrap the lettuce around the bacon and add a slice of tomato, and you have a really good low-carb BLT with a few extra vitamins thrown in for good measure. Also yummy!
    mimi recently posted..The Worker is Worthy of His Wages

Cubed ham, boiled eggs and almonds seems like an awesome bento box to me. I’m in!
    I love bento boxes…

7. StarvingDiva says:

2 slices of bacon. Mine would have a half a pound of bacon as a “snack”

• Lucky Mama says:

Hmmmmm….Only two slices of bacon? I agree with Starving Diva. Minimum of a half pound of bacon as a snack…an EPIC snack.
      What’s the saying?

Exercise
      …ex…er…cise
      …ex…ar…size
      …eggs…are…sides
      …FOR BACON…

8. When you were about to stick that raw bacon in your mouth, I yelled out at my computer OMG NO!!!!!!!!!! Ah ha ha ah aha ha!!!
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Not So Naughty, Frosted Mini Shepherd’s Pies

9. You shewing up the almonds lol! All I was thinking about was the mess on the floor haha. Is this a snack or a meal? I am hoping for the former.
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..Weekly Wednesday Workout: Donkey Kicks

10. TOO FUNNY!!!!!! Perfect box!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..I Wanted to Post Today but I am Sick. :(

11. Aqiyl Aniys says:

You are officially out of your mind and I love it! Bahahahahahaahahah. We need to team up and do something crazy. :)
    Come on though, the large area of the bento box should be full of almonds. Let me not even start about the other stuff.
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..World Health Organization WHO Changes Additive Processed Sugar Intake Recommendation To 5% of Total Calories

12. Portia says:

Josie, you are Insane! I mean that in a good way. Hilarious video. I’m not much of a bacon person so I’d probably do a 4 oz patty of 93% lean ground turkey. Love Eggland eggs!
    Portia recently posted..Time for a Little Nip/Tuck!

13. Food matters says:

Ha ha this video ROCKS ! Bookmarking your blog and back form more soon. ;)
    Food matters recently posted..What is Garcinia Cambogia?

14. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that produce the largest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    Order Slim Spray recently posted..Order Slim Spray

15. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be interesting to read content from other writers and practice something from
    other web sites.
    ticklemechinky.blogspot.ca recently posted..ticklemechinky.blogspot.ca

16. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought
    I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page yet
    again.
    handbag india recently posted..handbag india