The Twisted Burpee Tabata

With the 1,000 rep burpee challenge in full swing, doing burpees almost everyday can get a little boring. I spiced things up by not only doing a twisted burpee… I turned it into a Tabata!

…because I’m fancy like that. I can sense that you are very fancy, too.

Click here to watch in YouTube.

My current 1,000 rep BURPEE CHALLENGE TOTALS

• Total Completed: 450
  • Total Remaining: 550

So ya, I can do the damn burpees, but that doesn’t mean I always like it. I’ll shut up about it for awhile… Shall we talk about Shrimp Alfredo instead? I want me a plate.

Comments

1. blackhuff says:

Now just look at how easy you make the burpees look like … me that can’t even do 5 in a row.
    WOW!
    blackhuff recently posted..Counting calories vs counting macros

2. Carla says:

wow.
    fancy and killer.

FiLlEr.
    Carla recently posted..Jews eating eggs in a ham basket.

3. Valerie says:

I agree that you make a burpee look easy (they are NOT easy). The best thing is that you make them look like a whole lot of FUN! Isn’t that the point?
    Valerie recently posted..New JAMA Medical Alert: Sugar Causes Heart Disease (Is This Possible?)

4. I have to agree with everyone… what sinister form of witchcraft do you employ to make your burpees look fun? Is there a magic potion I can buy? Did you have secret springs installed in your feet and hands that propel you off the ground? Or are you suspended from above by invisible bungee cords?

There’s gotta be a trick, right?
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Best Exercise Enhancer Ever: If You’re Not Using It, Why the Hell Not?

Well, you’ve got me on this one. You are so creative in thinking of ways to kick it up a notch!
    mimi recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: On My Computer

I have not done the twisted burpee but that is going to change in the next day or so – what a great daily move that is going to be!!!
    Kim recently posted..Is Curling Really a Sport?

7. YIKES!! I am tired now 0 going to rest! ;) You rock Josie!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Are you Defined or Developed by Social Media

8. Aqiyl Aniys says:

Bahahahahahahahaha!!! THat is all I have to say!!! Bahahahahaahah
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..2 Reasons Why People Are Anti Vaccinations

9. Twisted indeed! But you make it look fun in a sick sort of way!
    Coco (@Got2Run4Me) recently posted..New Stroke Risk Factors For Women

woo! Snake arms :)
    I actually like burpees but they get boring…this looks like a way to spice them up a bit. I think I’ll try at least a few of these on my good days and see how many I can do :)