Never in a gazillion years will you see this again.

First, there was dinner: Thai salad with chicken. Then it was Froot Loops for dessert. Yup. But never in a gazillion years will this come out of a cereal box again…

fruit loop Never in a gazillion years will you see this again.

It’s the most interestingly-shaped Froot Loop ever produced at a cereal factory on the planet. This specimen is one of a kind. What a fascinating, oblong shape. Yes?

The ‘Loop is about an inch long. If you look real close you will notice the face of the Virgin Mary on the left, as well as the thumbprint of Elvis on top.

I could fetch a high dollar price for this mutant ‘Loop on Ebay — enough to pay off my mortgage ‘n stuff. But instead, I did the more logical-sensible thing?

I ate it.

I basically ate the payoff monies for my mortgage. Damn.

Comments

1. Allie says:

HA HA HA HA!!!! I believe!!
    Allie recently posted..Think Outside the Frame with #WeMontage

2. Kita says:

Froot Loops my absoulte fav since I was a baby I still love it today. You will not talk about my Froot Loops…did you hear they are all the same flavor….I knew it but crushed to hear it.
    Kita recently posted..The history of women in Business

Noooo! Are you serious? This news is devastating. Now I’ll have to cover my eyes while I eat the Loops so can still taste the imaginary different flavors. I think it will work out well.

3. Aqiyl Aniys says:

You should have put a string through it and made a necklace. Priceless!
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..Jabs, Right Cross, Hooks – Boxing Workout Video 02/22/14 – Round 3 Of 10

Well, i’ve seen two of them stuck together before, but never anything quite that long! And Sweetie loves Froot Loops, so he’s eaten plenty, as have the kids.
    mimi recently posted..Photo-Finish Friday: Another Taxing Situation

There ain’t enough healthy influences in this world to make me give up my tasty, artificially-laden Froot Loops. I’m sure your family would agree.

5. LuckyMama says:

I gotta say…even as a kid I wasn’t a fan of Fruit Loops; I was a Honey Smacks kinda girl!

Next time you find the Virgin Mary AND Elvis on an abnormally long Fruit Loop – call me. I’ll give you a brand new box of Fruit Loops in exchange! ;-)

You ate the superloop? Was it an epiphany of froot?
    I still love me a cup full of fruitloops…sure I drove my mum nuts saying “cupahloops! cupahloops!” asking for snack as a kid. Still fun to say.
    Cupahloops.
    Hee hee.

7. Tammie says:

I got a kick out of the fruit loops post. I loved fruit loops as a kid!

8. SNoooooooRT!
    Suzanne @WorkoutNirvana recently posted..The Definitive Guide to Improving Your Squat

Fruit Loops?! I love those things – as many as I’ve eaten I’m sad that I’ve never found one of those jewels!!
    Kim recently posted..What’s Your Minimum?

10. Erin says:

Proof that I’m not the only person who eats (read: sneaks) cereal for dessert. YES! It’s not just me. I’ve had Froot Loops stuck together before, but never shaped like that. Someone in quality control was not paying attention …

11. This calls for a strongly worded letter written to the CEO about quality control (OR LACK THEREOF). What do we want? Uniformly shaped froot loops! When do we want it? IN MAH MOUTH

12. Kelly says:

Fruit Loops for dessert? It’s come to that, eh? ;-)
    Kelly recently posted..Ask Yourself: What is Holding You Back?

Out of the loopy cereals, Apple Jacks were my favorite. Now you gotta tell your kids you ate their college funds.
    Coco recently posted..Hate Is Not A Christian Value

14. KalleyC says:

Hahaha, that must have been one awesome loop! I don’t blame you, I would have eaten it too!
    KalleyC recently posted..Season of Lent Begins

15. Now if only they made them all that big…