Emergency Breakfast Syrup

Evidence of emergency breakfast syrup inside the purse….

syrup Emergency Breakfast Syrup

I’m actually partial to pure maple, but any kind of emergency syrups is bettah than no syrups at all.

Pancakes… Waffles… French Toast… Holla at me!!

Life Saving Tip: The key to stocking your emergency supply inside the purse is to inconspicuously collect unopened, leftover syrup after you have been served at a restaurant. This requires lightening speed, hand-to-purse action moves after the waitress walks away. And no, this ain’t stealing because the syrup is already on the table.

I’m currently working on a way to stock leftovers from the local steakhouse, but my purse does not presently contain the technology to keep a prime rib from rotting.

This is a very serious matter. You could starve if you don’t properly stock up on breakfast condiments.

There will never be a pancake thrown at me that I cannot successfully syrup. Can you say the same? It’s time to take a good hard look at your life and ask yourself the tough questions such as this.

If you require assistance in making your very first collection of syrup into the purse, please call 1-800-555-SYRUP. I’ll be on the other end of the phone line ready to walk you through the process. The call will cost you only $99 per minute… because I care.

Comments

1. Joi says:

In my case, that’s ER black pepper. I keep it to put on everything!
    Joi recently posted..I Love BODYPUMP, but It’s Just Not Enough

2. Josie! You’re are so funny lmao! I am still laughing out loud like a crazy person!
    Sheetal@mefatfree recently posted..30 day Shred Challenge— AGAIN!

3. Jack Sh*t says:

A toast to you, J!

(french toast, of course)

4. Valerie says:

Honestly, I’m checking this blog every day to read the latest comedy routine. I don’t know if this is your main goal, but you certainly entertain your community! Who said losing weight isn’t fun?
    Valerie recently posted..Have A Burning Desire To Lose Weight Fast AND Live Longer? (Read This Article Written By A Doctor)

The comedy stuff just slips out without much planning. I tried to keep a straight face on the blog back in 2009 when I first started (because fitness is serious business, right?), but the silly side of me could not be contained. Losing weight is FUN! ;)

5. Olavi says:

I’ve heard they make some kinda thermos bags where you could throw some hot rocks or something and your steak on top! LOL

Oooo. I’m loving your hot rocks concept. And when you’re done using the rocks, you can crack the rock open to find a snack cake inside. OMG! I need those rocks!

It would be my luck that I would puncture the syrup container and end up with a sticky mess in my bag!!
    Kim recently posted..A Happy Heart

When the kids were little, it was emergency ketchup packets. They couldn’t eat without them. Syrup never occurred to me, but now i will be prepared. Too bad i don’t still carry a diaper bag in which to stow a bunch of such things.
    mimi recently posted..Rescue

You can still carry a diaper bag for food storage. I once carried a fake baby around Walmart. Nobody noticed the difference.

8. I need butter for my pancakes. I need a refrigerated pocket in my purse so it doesn’t get too messy.
    Coco (@Got2Run4Me) recently posted..Healthy Trail Mix (What I Ate Wednesday)

9. I can never eat my food without adding salt or sweeters to it, Syrup on porridge oats and pancakes for breakie…mmmmm so yummy in my tummy :)
    Justin Kavanagh Fitness recently posted..What Exercises Burn the Most Fat In Less Time?

Ya, I’ve tried going “minimal” and not use the salt or sweeteners. But then quickly determined that life just wasn’t worth living if I was gonna eat that way.

10. I have emergency salt, stevia, and pb2 at my desk. In my purse, I sometimes carry a packet of pb, but right now just have an emergency… spoon? Not quite sure why, but it’s been in there for months!!!

And pancakes without syrup does not happen for me, so I commend you for your preparedness!
    Adjusted Reality recently posted..You Know You’re An Endurance Athlete When…

Your usual stash is impressive. I once kept an emergency bulb of garlic in the pocket of my winter coat. Never did use that dang thing.

11. LuckyMama says:

Silly girl….that prime rib will NOT rot, it will age and will taste better! ;-)

Just don’t keep it in your purse TOO long!

He heh. For me it’s emergency grape jelly stashing. You never know when you’ll have some lonely naked toast that needs some love :)

13. Kita says:

I want some of the countrytime syrup but I am so scared to take a couple of bottles…I will be calling your hotline it’s worth the money for them bad boys.
    Kita recently posted..Ancestry

14. umapuma says:

I am calling that.

15. LuckyMama says:

YumY,

Hubster and I went to Cracker Barrel this morning for breakfast. When they brought the syrup to the table (hubster had french toast), I told him about this blog posting. We both had a good laugh and brought syrup home in your honor!

I’m so dang proud of you. The Cracker Barrel is one of favorite breakfast spots. You should see how many of those mini syrup containers we have at home. ((winks))

16. jennifer says: