Target Practice Ab Challenge

target practice ab challenge Target Practice Ab Challenge

Ab Challenge Sidenotes: For the “plank into downward dog”, transition into the move slowly and focus on letting your abs do the work. Repeat the transition 5 times before moving on to leg scissors. For the scissors, keep your feet about 2-3 inches off the ground, but make any necessary adjustments to ensure your back is comfortable.

Enjoy your workout!

Like me on Facebook

Stalk me on Instagram

Comments

1. Abbie says:

3 rounds for the ab burn :O I’ll be feeling it after the crunches lol

2. That Guy... says:

I’m pretty sure you just called me a fat Jew. Thanks Obama!

3. Love it! Just pinned the workout. :)
    Kimberly {Manifest Yourself} recently posted..27 before 27 Bucket List Update!

4. Jack Sh*t says:

Wait… do I do these at Target?
    Jack Sh*t recently posted..S.A.D.

5. Marc says:

The 4th hole punched in the paper target farthest from the grouping is called a flyer. Either that or there is a 4th round for those who are in beast mode for this challenge :)
    Marc recently posted..P90X 30 Day update show and tell VLOG

This looks tough for sure!!!
    Kim recently posted..Well, the Break Is Over but There Is Still Plenty to Enjoy!!!

7. MIZ says:

my abs?
    my core?
    neeeeeeed some…support :-)
    MIZ recently posted..If one woman told the truth…

8. Cassandre says:

Ab workouts are like burpees to me, i don’t like them but i know i need them. but gotta go through the pain to get the body i want right? :-(

9. jefferson says:

I just tried this and made it through 1.5 rounds.

I can tell its a great well-rounded ab workout, without a doubt.
    Also, I’m a poet and I don’t know-it.
    jefferson recently posted..A Typical Run