I treated Greedy Baby’s eye infection with colloidal silver. I’ll get through the details, but a picture is worth a-gazillion words.
She also had an ear infection during this same time. As an old bitty mom of 4, I’m extremely in tune with when my kids have an ear infection (if ever in doubt, please see a doctor). So with this gremlin-child in the sickly state that she was in, this is what I did:
HOW I TREATED EYE INFECTION
- 2 drops of colloidal silver in each eye 2X/day until eyes are clear (I did this for 3 days)
- Then, 1-2 drops colloidal silver in each eye 1X/day at bedtime until there’s no more residual gooey eye crust in the morning (about 4 days)
- Optional: after using the eye dropper or spray, lightly smear colloidal silver gel onto eyelash area of closed eye like a salve.
HOW I TREATED EAR INFECTION
- lay on your side and use 3-4 drops colloidal silver 2X/day for 4 days
- after drops go into the ear, continue to lay on your side for 6-7 minutes (be precise and use a timer) then move on to the other ear if necessary.
It’s very important to NOT miss a treatment. I also have a rule to continue with the treatment a little longer after symptoms have subsided. Why? The first time I ever used silver to treat an ear infection, I only did it for 2 days and stopped just as soon as the fever went away. Big mistake. We ended up in the doc’s office. My new protocol is 4 days of treatment, minimum. This is what works based on my experience. No doctor needed. No co-pays. No gas money wasted. No pharma-drugs necessary.
Colloidal silver is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. If you’re a proud supporter of what Big Pharma can do for you, it still won’t hurt to have silver on hand for immediate, emergency treatment for those after hours illnesses that arise when the doctor just ain’t in. We’ve all been there, right?
I make no promises or claims about how this treatment might work for you in the same situation. You be the judge and consider for yourself what I’ve presented here. The use of colloidal silver as medicine has been around since the BC era, and was physicians’ go-to treatment for infections up until the mid-1950s when pharmaceutical antibiotics were introduced to the market.
…and we all know how those good ‘ole antibiotics are working out for us. Hellooooo superbugs!
Treating the ears & eyes is merely the tip of the iceberg. I encourage you to carefully read through my blog post about Colloidal Silver Facts, Benefits and Risks for complete details on silver’s history, its uses, and a list of the pathogens it obliterates.
Sidenote: Colloidal silver can also be used on animals and intergalactic space creatures. Just sayin’.