I treated Greedy Baby’s eye infection with colloidal silver. I’ll get through the details, but a picture is worth a-gazillion words.

colloidal silver pink eye Colloidal silver for ear infection, eye infection, pink eye. (how it healed Greedy Baby)

She also had an ear infection during this same time. As an old bitty mom of 4, I’m extremely in tune with when my kids have an ear infection (if ever in doubt, please see a doctor). So with this gremlin-child in the sickly state that she was in, this is what I did:

MY SUPPLIES

HOW I TREATED EYE INFECTION

• 2 drops of colloidal silver in each eye 2X/day until eyes are clear (I did this for 3 days)
  • Then, 1-2 drops colloidal silver in each eye 1X/day at bedtime until there’s no more residual gooey eye crust in the morning (about 4 days)
  • Optional: after using the eye dropper or spray, lightly smear colloidal silver gel onto eyelash area of closed eye like a salve.

HOW I TREATED EAR INFECTION

• lay on your side and use 3-4 drops colloidal silver 2X/day for 4 days
  • after drops go into the ear, continue to lay on your side for 6-7 minutes (be precise and use a timer) then move on to the other ear if necessary.

It’s very important to NOT miss a treatment. I also have a rule to continue with the treatment a little longer after symptoms have subsided. Why? The first time I ever used silver to treat an ear infection, I only did it for 2 days and stopped just as soon as the fever went away. Big mistake. We ended up in the doc’s office. My new protocol is 4 days of treatment, minimum. This is what works based on my experience. No doctor needed. No co-pays. No gas money wasted. No pharma-drugs necessary.

Colloidal silver Colloidal silver for ear infection, eye infection, pink eye. (how it healed Greedy Baby) is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. If you’re a proud supporter of what Big Pharma can do for you, it still won’t hurt to have silver on hand for immediate, emergency treatment for those after hours illnesses that arise when the doctor just ain’t in. We’ve all been there, right?

I make no promises or claims about how this treatment might work for you in the same situation. You be the judge and consider for yourself what I’ve presented here. The use of colloidal silver as medicine has been around since the BC era, and was physicians’ go-to treatment for infections up until the mid-1950s when pharmaceutical antibiotics were introduced to the market.

…and we all know how those good ‘ole antibiotics are working out for us. Hellooooo superbugs!

Treating the ears & eyes is merely the tip of the iceberg. I encourage you to carefully read through my blog post about Colloidal Silver Facts, Benefits and Risks for complete details on silver’s history, its uses, and a list of the pathogens it obliterates.

Sidenote: Colloidal silver can also be used on animals and intergalactic space creatures. Just sayin’.

Like me on Facebook

Stalk me on Instagram

The topic presented is for informational purposes. I am not a medical professional. Make your own judgement call and use natural remedies responsibly at your own risk.

Comments

1. Joi says:

Ppl are always asking me about these home remedies. Good to hear your first hand account. The baby is so precious. Glad she’s better!
    Joi recently posted..#FitList14 for Rx Fitness Lady

2. Carla says:

I SO SO SO WISH ID DONE THIS WITH MINE.
    She struggled with them….

I only started using colloidal silver in early 2013. My oldest (she’s now 20) had severe ear infections as a child. She is deaf in one ear — the infections are thought to be the cause. And my 3rd child had to have the ear tube surgery in 2006. I also wish I’d known about it sooner. But at least I can spread the news about it now!

3. Barbara says:

I need to pick up a fresh bottle of this stuff this weekend! So sorry GB has been sick but yea Mama for getting her fixed up so fast!
    Barbara recently posted..To Tell You The Truth

How i wish i had known about this when the kids were young! And i will start treating eye infections of cats with this. Also, i’m wondering if it works on cats with the sniffles.
    mimi recently posted..Could be worse…

Welp, it works on adults for the sniffles, so I think for kittays would be good, too. Daily supplement works best to keep the immune system up. Just consider the right dosing for cats. If child needs 1/2 teaspoon daily, am certain felines would need far less. But not sure what that amount would be.

5. Beth says:

She is precious!
    Beth recently posted..One week down, baby!

6. Aqiyl Aniys says:

Yeah colloidal silver and colloidal gold also. When there was more silver and gold in the dirt plants absorbed more of these nutrients so we were able to keep these nutrients naturally in our bodies. Silver is excellent for the immune system. I am glad you were able to get your child better so quickly.
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..Cold Or Flu – What Doctor’s Don’t Tell You

That is sooo intriguing about the plants absorbing the stuff. Interesting!
      I’ve heard of colloidal gold but haven’t delved into it yet.
      Ps. typos fixed. ;)

7. I will keep this on file! I have a terrible middle ear infection right now. :( Next time! & I’ll get to keep my $35 copay and miss out on the side effects of yucky meds.
    Kimberly (Manifest Yourself) recently posted..Thursday’s Thoughts

Glad that your little one is better and you didn’t have to shell out tons of money!!!
    Kim recently posted..Do You Like to Know When Something Dreadful Is Coming up or be Surprised?

• Yum Yucky says:

yup, because I’d rather be saving my money for pies and cakes instead of co-pays. Who needs money for healthcare when you can buy desserts instead? Colloidal silver empowers me to save extra money for desserts.

9. Allie says:

I have heard of this magic of which you speak! One of my twins had chronic ear infections and just recently had a tonsillectomy and had tubes put in his ears. I wish I had heard of this earlier so I could have seen what effect (if any) it had. I would have done anything for him not to have had surgery!
    Allie recently posted..In Defense of Skinny

• Yum Yucky says:

Noooo! Your poor baby. That is entirely too much to go through. Interestingly, my 9-year old had tubes but still got several ear infections through the years. Totally hope that doesn’t happen to yours, but at least the silver can be on deck as a back up!

10. Erin says:

Ooh, I LOVE colloidal silver! My son used to get a stye or two in his eye from time to time, and the silver heals it up right away. Our town has a natural store that sells the silver in gel/salve form, and you can just smear it on the eyelids after a shower. GONE!

Also, it’s really good for preventing infection in 2nd degree burns! I spilled a pot of boiling water on my belly last fall, resulting in 1st and 2nd degree burns. My brother’s fiance is a nurse, so I consulted her and was able to avoid a trip to the ER. Using colloidal silver and “wet bandages” I was able to cut down my healing time and avoid infection!
    Erin recently posted..Starting Fresh (Again)

• Yum Yucky says:

Thanks for chiming with these good results you had! I had burned my leg with boiling water. The skin melted right off. Did NOT know about silver at the time and never saw a doc about it, soooo it was a pretty painful recovery.

11. You know she is eyeballing you for when she takes over, right?
    KymberlyFunFit recently posted..Benefits of a Spa: We Went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs & Learned How to Relax (and Have Great Skin)

12. KalleyC says:

Okay, I need to pick this up stat! My son does not have an ear infection yet, but something’s happening back there. I need to have this on hand when pink eye starts making it’s way through our family (again). Glad to hear your personal experience with this!
    KalleyC recently posted..Epic Windchill and a Vlog!

13. Rushfit says:

I have never heard of Colloidal silver for ear infection, eye infection, and pink eye. I wish I had known about this when my two girls were younger. In the past we just had to take medicine and wait it out! This is great information, thanks for posting this!
    Rushfit recently posted..RUSHFIT Work Out!

14. Shayna says:

What PPM are you using? I have gel here at the house, and want to pick up some liquid. My poor little has a nasty cold and pink eye, and she’s just in misery.

Hi Shayna. That’s a great question. The silver liquid I use is 10PPM and the silver gel is 24PPM. I just updated my blog post so that it links to the EXACT silver brands I’m using. There are pricier brands out there, but line I use is less expensive and works the same as pricier brands I’ve tried. I hope that info is helpful.

My Greedy Baby had some cold & sinus troubles this week (really bad cough with it). We put the silvers in her ears (2X day for 3 days) as a preventative measure. Worked like a charm! She’s happy again. I hope your little one gets well soon. :)

15. Clare says:

Thanks for sharing.
    Clare recently posted..How to Get Rid of an Ear Infection Fast

16. Heather Campbell says:

Hi! I love colloidal silver! I have a cat who had a cold and I read that they too can have 1/2 tsp every 6 hours or so. I just put it in her water and it was gone in 3 days! I’m so glad this stuff is around.

Hey Heather. That’s a fantastic idea for treating your cat! Thanks for including the dosage info. My own cat prefers outdoors (even in winter). Thanks to your comment, I’ll be giving him silver to ward off any winter colds he might catch.
      Ps. When weather gets really bad we put him in the garage. ;)