Ass Kicker Fat Melting Challenge

ass kicker Ass Kicker Fat Melting Challenge

There are only three exercises in this challenge, but it will kick your ass (in a good way) and definitely help melt the fatty parts. But don’t eat large cheesecakes for post-workout recovery. Please forward all cheesecakes to me for your own safety. I will keep these desserts in protective custody inside my stomachs.

THE ASS KICKER

Set your Interval Timer or free online timer for 9 rounds of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds of rest to complete the circuit 3 times through.

• 20 seconds jump squats
  • 10 seconds rest
  • 20 seconds ski hops
  • 10 seconds rest
  • 20 seconds burpees
  • 10 seconds rest

You’ll be done in less than 5 minutes. Make it a stand alone Quickie or add it to your next strength training session. You ARE pushing ‘dem weights, right?

…and if you’re craving some work for the abs & arms, here’s the guest workout I did for This Is Fit Quickies on Youtube. BOOM!

Like me on Facebook

Stalk me on Instagram

Comments

1. Allie says:

9 rounds? Now this I LIKE!! I’ll have to add this into my power sculpt class next week. Imagine how many cheesecakes you’ll get from that group? Back up the truck!!!
    Allie recently posted..Out Sick

• Yum Yucky says:

power sculpt + the ass kicker. I knew you were a wild woman!!
      Since posting this post several hours ago, I’ve already received 549,362 cheesecakes from peoples all over the world. It’s banana’s, I tell ya.

2. This looks intense! Just pinned it for later use. :)
    Kimberly (Manifest Yourself) recently posted..Thursday’s Thoughts

3. This is a beasting 5 minutes! Let’s get it!
    Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady recently posted..If You’re Happy and You Know it, Just Say No

Love both of these – can’t wait to try them!!!
    Kim recently posted..Workout Options – Videos, Pinterest, Machines, Classes, Wing-It

These short workouts you post help on the days i have to run all over creation with kids and errands. There’s no excuse not to do a couple of them as i find time during the day — thanks for not letting me slack up!
    mimi recently posted..Being

6. You are so amazing Josie & always love how you show people it can be done at home!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Lose Weight & Live Happily Ever After

7. Sherelle says:

Less than five minutes…now you’ve taken away my excuses not to try, lol! Seriously, I will absolutely be trying this challenge!
    Sherelle recently posted..I Want To Meet Ms. Jackson: I Am Foreal

8. Nellie says:

I love this. I know my HR is gonna be up crazy after a couple rounds!!
    Nellie recently posted..The One Where I Reveal My True Feelings About My Personal Trainer

9. Becky says:

Wowzer, one round sounds enough for me haha, but I’ll give this a try – looks fun (and crazy)!

10. KalleyC says:

You had me sold at 5 minutes! I pinned this to use after the little one wakes up from a nap.
    KalleyC recently posted..The Sunshine Award

This sounds like a great workout. I’ll pin it for later…I think it’d kick my ass right now :)