Snow Burpees for the 1,000 #FFBURPEE Challenge

I’ve got one month to bust out 1,000 burpees. You joining in with me? I love crazy challenges like this because it forces me to move my body even when I’m feeling super lazy.

snow burpees Snow Burpees for the 1,000 #FFBURPEE Challenge

1. This is a Fitfluential.com challenge. To enter, use the #FFBURPEE hastage on Twitter or Instagram. It’s that easy!
  2. Complete a total of 1,000 burpees by 2/28/14.
  3. Two winners will be randomly selected to win Under Armour Gear.
  4. Go here for full challenge details…

Check out my Snow Burpee action moves…

Welp, thats 2 burpees down. How many more do I have left to do? Somebody do the math!!!

FOLLOW ME icon wink Snow Burpees for the 1,000 #FFBURPEE Challenge

Comments

1. blackhuff says:

Now this is an insane challenge. I am going to participate just for the fun of it, okay? :)
    blackhuff recently posted..Performing and training for sports

2. Vanessa says:

Jeez Louise this looks crazy, but what the hell, I’m up for this bad boy challenge :)

3. Kathy Taylor says:

That’s 35 per day…..come on!, surely you can do more than that! Although, I have just watched the vid & it’s the full Burpee…..I was thinking of star jumps! Now I can see the challenge!

Hey Kathy. Thanks for doing the math on that because I hadn’t broken it down yet. Did 2 yesterday and busted out 53 reps earlier this morning. I’m feelin’ good!

4. I am no good at math, but I do know that your final number will be higher than mine, which will be zero! ;)-Ashley
    thedoseofreality recently posted..Pinterest Nightmare #238: Neuticles

5. 1000 snow burpees? I’m exempt, no snow here! But I could try to drink 1000 slurpees, would that count?
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Waitin’ for the Coffee to Kick In

6. Allie says:

I love a good challenge and I also love Under Armour. Seems like a no brainer. Love your pic here. Going to check out the details now…
    Allie recently posted..Kickboxing with Be Mom Strong

While i might actually be able to do this, i’m first-cousin-to-a-Luddite, and don’t do Twitter. Oh, well, i guess being in better shape and challenging myself will have to be prize enough for me.
    mimi recently posted..Photo-Finish Friday: Rare Sight

Burpees in the snow?! You are hardcore!!! I would rather do all 1000 in a day than do a single one in the snow!!!
    Kim recently posted..Welcome, Elise from 9toFit!!!

9. I knew you were hardcore! But 1000 burpee! Wow!
    Sheetal@mefatfree recently posted..My Week wrap up!

10. Patty says:

You my friend are hard core! In the snow! Love it :)

11. Cassandre says:

i can’t keep up with you.. 1,000 burpees would probably take me two years to complete.. burpees scare me.. i do them in small amounts in between workouts.
    Cassandre recently posted..A Snowy Super Bowl Monday and Music Monday

12. Zinnia says:

This seems to be a real challenge for ladies, including me, out there. :) We should start right now to have that 1000 burpees. :)