Ninja Power Challenge

Welcome to my Monday workout. Care to join me in busting out some Ninja Power? You can’t fool me. I know darn well you’re all about that ninja life.

Ninja Power Challenge Ninja Power Challenge

More challenges to come in the New Year. Stay tuned!

Like me on Facebook

Comments

1. Robert IF Fan says:

I know many people who try a weight loss program, or do a diet for a while, but they always seem to fail. They try again, and fail again. This is a really good blog for giving me the motivation and consistency for carrying through the tough times of staying on track. Overall good challenge

2. You get me a sword like that and I am all over the Ninja power thing. Especially if it will cut tomatoes without smooshing the hell out of them like all our cutlery.

Seriously, that’s a great idea for a quick and simple but kick-ass workout.
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..Trick for Nearly Instant Flat Abs: Balloons?

3. Always great Josie & good to see you on IG! I suck at the facebook though! :)
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Gratitude Monday & Happy Bday to my Hubby!

4. lashaune says:

I have the perfect socks to go right along with this workout. Ninjas Rule!!!

Okay, i’ll do at least some, between all the cookie baking chores.
    mimi recently posted..Aww Monday: Basketful

I’m in on the Ninja challenge!! My boys will be impressed if I Ninja it up!!!
    Kim recently posted..Balancing out the Extra Indulgences

7. Kita says:

What in the world is a jump squat……let me go to google. My son does this all the time but not exactly in this order he thinks he is a ninja.
    Kita recently posted..Project Linus

8. You know I’m about that life!
    Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady recently posted..Holly Bloggy Christmas Party Reveal Day

9. I need to get me a ninja one-sie!
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Gluten-Free: Not You Too Santa!

10. Oh, rats. I was looking for a pie challenge. A ninja pie challenge sounded so good …
    Coco (@Got2Run4Me) recently posted..Merry Christmas From My Family To Yours

11. blackhuff says:

This challenge will surely get the heart rate up and the fat melting :)
    blackhuff recently posted..Fitness testing course

Can I wear a ninja suit while i do it?
    It might take me a while to do this but I definitely will try :)

Trackbacks