Haters Gonna Hate: How to Curse a Fitness Lover 8 Different Ways

As a fitness lover, you just might experience the wrath of your haters. If you do, they might womp you with a custom made cursing like you’ve never experienced before. Here are a few sample cursings from the haters I suggest you try to avoid…

haters Haters Gonna Hate: How to Curse a Fitness Lover 8 Different Ways

1. May your post-workout armpit emit the odor of 1,000 raw clams festering in 99 degree weather.

2. May your sports bra snap in 35 different places as you jog in the rain while wearing a white T-shirt.

3. May the butt crack sweat on your workout shorts be visible to the hottest guy in gym.

4. May your iPod get stuck on 1970′s Polka tunes that yo’ momma downloaded. If you wanna workout to music, that’s what you’re listening to.

5.  May all those ab-squeezing crunch exercises create a laxative effect inside your lower stomach. And may there be no toilet paper in the bathroom.

6. May all your workout DVDs be clawed repeatedly by the neighbor’s pet hyena.

7. May the threading on the booty-part of your Yoga pants completely unravel during Downward Dog.

8. May you get stuck in a lucid dream of 10,000 burpees… No, make that 100,000 burpees.

Whoa. These cursings are brutal, but your haters can’t EVER hold you down. Keep it going, baby. Do yo’ thang!

Like me on Facebook

Comments

1. Joi says:

Of course, goes with the territory. We should just post this on their FB pages. You were not playing with these annoying clowns!
    Joi recently posted..Why You Should Try Les Mills BODYCOMBAT

2. Aqiyl Aniys says:

Bahahahahahahahahaha! What else can I say but Bahahahahahahaha?!!!
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..Hawaii Bans GMO Crops – Mayour Billy Kenoi Signs Bill

3. MIZ says:

ok IM TOTALLY GOING NUMBER TWO.
    all holiday season :-)
    MIZ recently posted..Adult peer pressure.

4. Ioana says:

Wow! This just made my day! Thanks for sharing, I will share it on my FB to amuse my friends also!
    Ioana recently posted..The Best Green Smoothie Blender

5. Fortunately any haters I might be encountering can’t curse me over the ridiculously high volume of my mp3 player so I remain cheerfully oblivious.

Unfortunately, I’m probably gonna be deaf in a few years, but whatever.
    crabby mcslacker recently posted..5 Weirdest Ways to Lose Weight

This is one of the advantages i need to remember about working out at home — i don’t have to worry about this sort of thing!
    mimi recently posted..Aww Monday: Gotta Keep Warm

7. Barbara says:

Ladybug, I don’t know whether you should open a gym or a comedy club. You are too funny!!!
    Barbara recently posted..OSU vs. OU Bedlam 2013

8. Kimberly says:

hahahaha… I was secretly singing the 3LW song when I read your title. :)
    Kimberly recently posted..Happy Holidays & Blog Reader Survey

HaHa – these are hilarious!!!
    And – remind me to never ever piss you off!!!
    Kim recently posted..MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY

10. Trish says:

Lol @ a lucid dream of 10,000 burpies.

11. That Guy... says:

And THAT, is why I loves ya!

12. Bwahahahaha. LOVE that GIF!! So funny!! It’s so hard to pick a favorite, but I think #3 is it! Bwahahahahaha.
    The Dose of Reality recently posted..We Do Want THIS “Cole” in Our Stocking

13. I love every one of these. They are all so true!

14. Sonny says:

Hahahaha…Number 4 for me. I can watch the GIF image ALL DAY!
    Sonny recently posted..Customer Feedback

Who could hate that hunk of luv on the treadmill? I’m obsessed!
    Coco recently posted..Holiday Gift Guide For Fitness Enthusiasts

16. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Gratitude Monday & Family Togetherness

17. blackhuff says:

Hope no one is cursing me like this :)
    blackhuff recently posted..Workshop at Planet Fitness

18. KalleyC says:

Hahaha, I had to cover my mouth because I almost woke my son up from his nap. This is just too funny!
    KalleyC recently posted..What is Advent and How Do We Celebrate It

19. Sonny says:

Got a cold look today at the gym. Must be a #5. Keep hatin’

Trackbacks

1. […] post Haters Gonna Hate: How to Curse a Fitness Lover 8 Different Ways appeared first on Yum […]