Top 10 List of Emergency Foods for the Purse

…because storing emergency foods while on-the-go is real critical ‘n stuff. If you came looking for trail mix or carrots sticks, please… click away right now.

cornbread Top 10 List of Emergency Foods for the Purse

Keeping your purse stocked ain’t nothin’ to play with. It’s survival of the hungriest up in this beyotch when the stomachs start to growl. Are you prepared to fight your primal hunger?

TOP 10 EMERGENCY FOOD ITEMS TO KEEP IN THE PURSE (or man-purse)

1.   Plate of pancakes
2.   Double portion of prime rib
3.   Alfredo noodles with shrimps & scallops
4.   Snow crab legs
5.   Two slabs baby back ribs
6.   Sweet cornbread, approximately 15 servings
7.   Hot rolls with melted buttery goodness
8.   Box of wine (hydration is key)
9.   Doughnuts. All of them.
10. Bacon sammich, hold the bread

ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE PURSE

• Pie shovel
  • Eating bib
  • Portable waffle iron
  • Mini folding snack table

Oh, shizzle! I’m gonna need a much bigger purse. What’s on YOUR emergency food list? Don’t be shy. Impress me.

Like me on Facebook

Comments

1. Aqiyl Aniys says:

Bahahahahahaha! I am going to have to get you on a plant based diet. :)
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..Amaranth Grain – Nutritional Powerhouse A Non Gluten Alternative

2. Cassi says:

How about a big fat juicy steak, a whole plate of mashed potatoes and gravy, a baker’s dozen of pizza, gallon of ice cream?
    Cassi recently posted..Tips for Healthy Holiday Eating

So having a pie with me at all times is a bad idea?
    Dang….

4. Barbara says:

Forget food, I want one of those wine purses. ;)
    Barbara recently posted..OSU vs. OU Bedlam 2013

I’m with Barbara – I want the wine purse and a large bag of potato chips!!!
    Kim recently posted..Witty Wednesday – Clear the Stress!!!

Don’t forget the cereal and chocolate milk for the kids! If you think mama is a meanie when she’s hungry, you haven’t met the bear cubs!
    mimi recently posted..Can They Really Compare?

7. All I know is that in case of emergency I am totally hanging out with you! YUM! The only emergency ration my mother ever had in her purse was a Tic-Tac! ;)-Ashley
    thedoseofreality recently posted..Would You Rather: Watch Elf or A Christmas Story?

8. Erin says:

Dang, and here I was thinking you were going to say: beef jerky, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds. Oops. Guess I’ll be stealing your purse! ;-)

9. Laura says:

I am totally down with the cornbread and the pie shovel, but WHERE’S THE PIE? Need a pecan pie in there. Or an apple pie. Today it was coffee cake.

10. I’m so boring — my purse and/or backpack have a Cliff Mojo bar in them most of the time and often a banana. The car has a variety of granola bars, raisins, water… Your ideas sound much better!!!
    Cort the Sport recently posted..Here comes the bride (ok, not really – just the dress)

11. Kelly says:

Keepin’ it classy, I see. Although, I am mildly disappointed to not see cake slices, Hershey Kiss cookies or cans of whipped cream on this list. You’re slipping, my dear. :-)
    Kelly recently posted..WI Results, Books, And Challenges.

12. LOL LAWD, I am with you on the pancakes, except you can hold the plate. My purse is heavy enough!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..Weekly Wednesday Workout: Flutter Kicks

13. Betty Taylor says:

At least, if someone attacks you then you can clobber ‘em with that big, heavy purse full of goodies. Or you would have enough to share if they were just hungry.
    Betty Taylor recently posted..Weigh In – No Excuse Weight Loss

14. Sheetal says:

Lol! I want your purse now! snow crab legs ? REally? and Doughnuts? hehe
    Sheetal recently posted..Weigh Wednesday

15. blackhuff says:

With this food list I will never go hungry (or get dehydrated ) :)
    blackhuff recently posted..Little helper

16. MIZ says:

…and a big shrimp platter.

17. Lisa says:

I can totally get behind wine. :D

18. Kymberly says:

I would be willing to get a new purse to fit the cornbread.
    Kymberly recently posted..Offbeat Holiday Fitness Gifts Under $30

19. COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Giveaway Winner, Upcoming Fun & Random Other Stuff

20. Kita says:

Lol when the kids were little I use to keep all types of food in my purse I even had a small bottle of milk one time. Now I only keep cookies and candy in it…which is bad I tell you bad.
    Kita recently posted..What to get for Christmas?

I usually have an emergency supply of dark chocolate. I’d love some of that cornbread though.
    Coco recently posted..The Week When Sleep Deprivation Won Out