25 Stomachs of Christmas (remixed holiday favorites)

Yo-ho-ho! Just spent massive time in the music studio, remixing some popular holiday favorites. If greediness & health are your priorities, then these tunes are for YOU.

1. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Food Comas

2. I’m Dreaming of a Chicken Fried Christmas

3. It’s the Most Debt-Ridden Time of the Year

4. Rudolf, The Red Velvet Cheesecake

5. Bad Gifts Burning on an Open Fire

6. Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the Whey Protein

7. Rockin’ Around the Gluten-Free Tree

8. Santa Claus is Coming to Fro-Down

9. Ohh Come All Ye Hangry

10. I Saw Mommy Kick-Boxing Santa Claus

11. Grandma Got Run Over by a Food Truck

12. Frosty the Low Carb Snowman

13. Have Yourself a no-GMO Christmas

14. Feliz Where’s My-Pie?

15. Little Drummer Dessert Boy

16. ‘Twas the Night Before Pancake Breakfast

17. I’ll Be Home For Presents

18. The Twelve Food Preservatives of Christmas

19. Dominick, The Free Range Christmas Chicken

20. Vegan Sleigh Ride

21. Kissin’ By The Organic Mistletoe

22. We Wish You a Merry Colon Cleanse

23. Santa’s Baby Momma Drama

24. The Nightmare Before Lactose-Intolerant Christmas

25. It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Diarrhea

Like me on Facebook

Comments

1. You had me at #2! Mm mmm good.lol
    Kimberly Anne {Manifest Yourself} recently posted..Happy Holidays & Blog Reader Survey

2. Sherelle says:

Numbers 2 & 4 are hilarious remix titles! I’m still laughing at that video girl! That was a ‘greedy Christmas, lol!’
    Sherelle recently posted..Don’t Buy What He Needs, Buy What He Wants

I love this!! Both of those videos cracked me up!!! What was that you were eating at the end?
    And your little one was so dang cute in that 2nd video!!!
    Kim recently posted..Christmas Memories

4. Cindy says:

My kind of Santa!! You get on the naughty list no coal for you. Instead a butt kicki’in!
    Go Santa Go!!!
    Cindy recently posted..Inner Food Bully

“For Christmas all I want is a rabbit sauce piquant, and to go walkin’ in de woods wit my Parrain.” Cajun version of a winter wonderland, because we don’t have snow, just a bayou in which to hunt rabbit!
    mimi recently posted..Runways for Santa

6. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to smash a cake in your face!!!!
    You must have turned your husband on so much with this video! ;)
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Check Out My Meat… Loaf That Is!

7. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too much!!!!! :)
    Jody – Fit at 56 recently posted..Giveaway winner, Bananas & Balls!

8. Erin says:

Haha, I’m going to try really hard to mimic the first part of your video this year…well, maybe I’ll sneak in a little bottle of booze action, too. ;-)

9. Carla says:

Your little one is so cute!

Jingle all the whey protein doesn’t sound so bad. :)
    Carla recently posted..Badass Shannon Is Badass Fit!

You need your own Spotify channel! Christmas music will never be the same again.
    Coco recently posted..Get UP

11. MIZ says:

NUMBER SIX NUMBER SIX!!!!
    MIZ recently posted..Christmas fatigue.

#14 ftw!

13. Lisa says:

LOL Rockin’ around the gluten free tree….

14. Ann says:

Tee hee, you were cracking me up. My Fluffy self wants me to do a video where I can eat all kinds of stuff, too. Happy holidays. :)
    Ann recently posted..Microaggressions in Our Daily Lives

15. Cassandre says:

Santa Claus is Coming to Fro-Down might be my favorite one LOL..i love this list. your daughter is so cute and reminds me of when i am working out and my daughter joins me :-) happy holidays

16. Aqiyl Aniys says:

I keep saying it, you crazy!!! I love your humor. :)
    Aqiyl Aniys recently posted..Three Ways To Protect Your Heart

17. I saw mommy kickboxing santa claus?! bahahahah!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted..Weekly Wednesday Workout: Opposite Arm & Leg Raises

18. That Guy... says:

I looked for these on Spotify but to no avail. #hewhimpers